What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eskobar Seeds?

SourDank

Veteran
What happened to Esko? I know he used to be at S@nnies site but he isn’t anymore, makes me regret not grabbing the strains from him I wanted back then. Hoping maybe he’s just somewhere else n not gone, anyone have an idea?

Koondense

Veteran
afaik, esko has other life projects and has stopped breeding. There is an effort by another forum community to preserve and bring back his strains in form of reproductions and keeping the original clones. So far all or most of his seeds are sold out but with the right connections they can be found.
I have esko's jalisco and oaxaca, got them in the last week they were on sale.

Cheers

kokomarin

Koon,respect.
What you run outdoor?
I find seeds from one family from Kornati islands,old hippyies,30 years aclimatized tropical africa.
Weed from my crosses last year ,was better,more resin,strongest glue then nirvana Ppp,nyd and touthancamon .
Also,better resistance .
This year,from seedbanks genetic I selected one
Casey Jones(dhs),one nothern light(freebie) and one Columbian gold(wos) bld hybrid.
One malawi x nl auto,(ace) and 5 regular zamaldelicas.
Neville haze auto one,two mazar auto and five fast disel fem(rgs).
Noting from pack of original haze (flayin duchman)
I wish you good season without issues.
My knowleauge about Eskobar seeds is minimal.
Is he from south america ?

Month ago,first flowering for test samples.
My crosses

Koondense

Veteran
Nice ladies kokomarin,

you should preserve the koronati hippie strain, sounds veeeeery interesting and would like to see it grow just a bit further north, one day. I believe we're neighbours :)

Eskobar is just a brand name, he's european i believe or at least lives in europe.
I had the intention to grow his mexicans outdoor but sadly had to travel in the period of planting outdoors, right now it's already too dry for starting a guerrilla, so probably next year.
Thinking about all my plans on hold gives me a headache, way too much plants for the tiny guerrilla spots.

Cheers

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Esko had some fire freebies one time i have a pack or two of riri sd x blueberry and some choclate rain .. time flies so fast

SourDank

Veteran
afaik, esko has other life projects and has stopped breeding. There is an effort by another forum community to preserve and bring back his strains in form of reproductions and keeping the original clones. So far all or most of his seeds are sold out but with the right connections they can be found.
I have esko's jalisco and oaxaca, got them in the last week they were on sale.

Cheers

I loved his lines, that cheese berry haze I wanted so bad. Tbh there was like 9 of his lines I was dying to get but of course I procrastinated and now I’m fucked lol. I hope all is well for him tho, hopefully I’ll get to find some of those preservation beans you speak of

TheSg

Eskobar had some of the best strains I ever tried.

he had a Green thumb/Blue thumb, the plants he made with his Blueberry were some of my all time favorites.

Oaxacan Ibl was such an amazing plant.
I miss her.

I wish Esko still was making strains.
he is just another talented breeder who eventually just had to leave the scene due to frustration with the business itself.

TheSg

I still have f2 seeds of the vanilla sky that he created.
It was vanilluna*g13haze
It was a fast grower and a good yielder too.
But theyre in a mixed pile if seeds
it'll be hard to find those seeds/plants amidst all the mixed genetics ive had over the years.
Might have a few other esko strains in there too
Maybe a choco berry
Oaxacan is lost in the seed pile aswell
its so hard to keep proper track of so many strains.
Sometimes its just if the seed is good the seed is good.

Attachments

• 15650490473584265014022188728023.jpg
    15650490473584265014022188728023.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 65

kro-magnon

Veteran
It's not so hard to keep track of your seeds by strain with little tagged bags.I made Chuky's Bride from Eskobar, it was a nice cross, I enjoyed growing those seeds, too bad this breeder stopped making seeds.

TheSg

Ya boys n girls!!

Start popping those beans!!
We gotta bring back the true blueberry sativa!!

For all the real deal sativa fans out there.
Lord knows I'm one of them.

GlandualFever

Didnt E$cobar have the A5 and Mex Haze, and seeds from the A5 crew to sift through too? Shame he didnt get to work those. Not sure if Yo Sammy verified what he had, but do remember a thread over at ******s

Bumping this thread since I just found some old seeds, including Chocolate Rain which I really enjoyed back in the day.

I wish he was still releasing beans, maybe the community over at their forum is preserving his gear. I'd hope so.

He did have some of the most fire freebies too. In the same seed stash I found ~100 Amnesia Haze(core) x g13 Haze(somas male cut) f2's I made 10 years ago from his freebies. The original f1's were absolutely amazing, real blow your head off Haze phenos in there. Sadly I doubt these seeds will pop as they've been sitting in a drawer for 10 years... oh well.

HafSack

I wish he was still releasing beans, maybe the community over at their forum is preserving his gear. I'd hope so.
Your wish might be granted. Seen him pop up around new year doing some selections. Also heard rumors he's preparing a come back which is why the repros aren't being restocked. I didn't experience the real deal but have been running some of the repros and those were some of the best smokes I've ever had.

Latest posts

Latest posts