What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powerful Indica...

EL Picos

Hi, excuse my English I'm French Canadian, some of my friends love strong physical effect. What would be some of the best choices of seeds varieties to find some good keeper? I'm planning to grow that indoor and try to make single cola plants in small controlled climate area.
Thank You:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Ok... sounds like you're new to growing.
Get an autoflower and stick it in Loblaw supersoil.

1. The size of the plant depends for the most part on the size of the pot. So use something a little bigger than a solo cup. But not much bigger.

2. If you want a single cola, cut off side branches.

3. Don't cut the side branches. Tie them down. Read a bit on LST (low stress training)

Now that it's legal, why do you want a plant you and your buddies will smoke in one long weekend?

If you want to grow one on a balcony, start topping it when its small and train it to go wide.

It'll take you at least 4 months to grow and cure a plant. Max that time out and make it worth it. But be warned, if you plan on letting the plant go with out watering 2-3 times a day ,on a hot day, it'll die.

EL Picos

I'm not a newbie, I bought around 60 000$ of seeds in my life( in the past I had incredible genetics), for now I just want play a little bit and looking for best indica in seeds form!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I meant to disrespect.

Flowering photos early requires a bit of ninja closet skills so it doesn't reveg when it'sfinally exposed to sunlight.

I suggest you go with an auto or super auto.

For a pure indi a photo try Purple Kush.
For a good auto try a Northern Lights or Blueberry (if you can find it)

EL Picos

I want to work with clone and mother(stable strain) and auto are certainly not the more potent. I'm looking for the most potent indica seeds available today, my last indoor grow was in 90 years... I will grow these seeds in cabinet with CO2 and CMH highly vented.

EL Picos

Grown some auto outdoor and never I will grow that again. In the past I had White Rhino, White Russian, EL Nino and some other really potent strains, I always bought 30 regular seeds of each strains and found good keepers. I don't know the best new breeders of today...

kro-magnon

Veteran
For good indicas you can look at Bodhi seeds strains with 88G13HP as the father, there is a lot of different crosses made with this male and they are of very good quality. You can check his strains on the Great Lake Genetics and choose the one you prefer.

I'm in Canada and I grow all kinds of Bodhi gear and love the 88g13hp crosses as well.
look up blackpackseeds, peak seeds, strawberry hill seeds and there are a few others (in Canada) though they can be hard to track down not being listed at the Canadian see banks.
These guys are working with premium genetics though and everything I have grown has been outstanding.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Do you like oldschool indicas or the ones with crazy smell?

I suggest Karma Genetics he has some great new indicas (joshD). Dutch Passion Mazar was my favorite oldschool indica but I can't tell if its still that good.

If you like oldschool indicas I suggest some Landraces like Afghan,Ketama,Mazar-Al-Sharif aso. Usually they are cheap and great for bigger selections

Latest posts

Latest posts