What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi Level type CBD Marketing

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend in a southern state signed on to some kind of CBD re'sellers, er, business run by a couple guys in west Virginia and Tennessee . He had to pay thousands of dollars in order to be so privileged to resell this material if I am hearing this right. Is anyone aware of any of these "opportunities"?

Kindly weigh in with your thoughts about these kinds of things if you are aware of them.

What say you?

soil margin

Veteran
Yeah sounds like a scam. You should never be paying to sell stuff. People should pay you to sell stuff. Never know though, I guess anything is possible.

You have any more info on the deal? What kinda products they're selling? etc.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

w/o hearing any true particulars I see/smell/hear this deal having the potential of heading down the 'Amway pyramid scheme' type of road.......

St. Phatty

economy = desperate times.

selling CBD - CBD helps people more than most American doctors, and charges less.

CBD MLM might feel scammy, but compared to a lot of other American businesses, it's a relatively honest gig.

The few times I've tried to buy CBD, it has seemed a little pricey.

I might have my 'binoids mixed up, but isn't CBD one of the cannabinoids that's in the leaves of the plant ?

Meaning if you want some, you can chop up some Cannabis leaves like parsley & pour on the salad dressing ?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
economy = desperate times.

selling CBD - CBD helps people more than most American doctors, and charges less.

CBD MLM might feel scammy, but compared to a lot of other American businesses, it's a relativelyhonest gig.

The few times I've tried to buy CBD, it has seemed a little pricey.

I might have my 'binoids mixed up, but isn't CBD one of the cannabinoids that's in the leaves of the plant ?

Meaning if you want some, you can chop up some Cannabis leaves like parsley & pour on the salad dressing ?
Not true! AAMOF my Dr mentioned that shit is expensive isn't it? I have med insurance for life, due to my previous service affiliation.

... and yes, replacing meds with CBD is an expensive proposition but, works better than the drugs Drs are pushing!

If we are talking "hemp" CBD is beneficial but, nothing beats the real thing. I have used both. :tiphat:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
lol paying someone for the chance to maybe sell some cbd, only in America where jobs are made up to make more jobs so it sounds better to the fake voters and bought politicians . cbd hemp is garbage , I wasted a year of my life farming it, grow regular cannabis and get the percentages of terps and noids more even like ya do yer fertilizer macros, where things run smoother and proper, then life can be perfect just like it was designed by the chaos creator

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yeah sounds like a scam. You should never be paying to sell stuff. People should pay you to sell stuff. Never know though, I guess anything is possible.

You have any more info on the deal? What kinda products they're selling? etc.
^^ what he said ^^

Latest posts

Latest posts