What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I've thought of a modular tent design that allows them to be attached together and/or allows them to be attached let's say in a 90 degree L shape.
An adjustable design that allows the tent to be heightened or shortened might be helpful to some folks too. Just use poles that slide one inside the other with a compression ring or spring loaded lock buttons.

Night4wings20

2 x SP250 should be really good for a 4 x 4 tent setup yeah? I've been looking at buying them for a while and if 2 is over kill I'll just get 1. Let me know @MarsHydro when you're back from the mooncake festival :)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
SP250 is also nice

I just harvest under the SP 250 after 20yrs of hps/mh lighting. This was the my first go with Leds, and the pics speak for themselves. Beautiful rock hard nugs, under just 1 SP 250. I'd definitely want 2 for a 4x4, but these things are super bright

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It really depends on how big you want your plants. But 2 SP 250 would be needed for me to grow over 3 plants. But I grow in 5-10gal buckets and big plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The SP 250s a lot brighter than everybody would think, until you use it and see for yourself. I could've probably got 3 plants in my grow. But I tried to follow Mars Hydro rules. And they wanted app 2x4 growing area. And start from seed to finish. Not just flowering under it, or start a grow I was already working on. So my SP 250 grow diary, those plants were from seedlings to finish just like Mars Hydro ask.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks guys, I got lucky the area I grew in wasn't as humid. I'm pretty impressed with the LED.....it beening my first grow with them. But the buds are rock hard on the plants!!! I dunno if it's because the LED or not, as I've not ran these strains until this grow

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Thanks guys, I got lucky the area I grew in wasn't as humid. I'm pretty impressed with the LED.....it beening my first grow with them. But the buds are rock hard on the plants!!! I dunno if it's because the LED or not, as I've not ran these strains until this grow

I think it must be the LED's..I just harvested some og#18 for the 1st time underneath some hlg550v2's, and the nugs are so hard its unbelievable. I've ran this same strain under 1000's several times, and they've never been this rock hard.

OP

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm back. The network has been having problems for the last few days, which made it impossible for me to log in to icmag

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
2 x SP250 should be really good for a 4 x 4 tent setup yeah? I've been looking at buying them for a while and if 2 is over kill I'll just get 1. Let me know @MarsHydro when you're back from the mooncake festival :)
sorry for the late reply. yes, 2 SP250 are good for 4x4 tent. One is not enough, two are just right

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello guys! I bring good news!:rtfo:

Mars Hydro is now offering our COB led grow lights "Buy ONE Get ONE FREE" promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might end sooner. :bump:

Yes, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy one COB light, you get two COB light, that means, spend the same amount of money, you get two lights. If you don't need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. :woohoo:Nothing like this before, and might not happen in the future.

Attachments

• TIM图片20190919143608.jpg
    TIM图片20190919143608.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
good news! Now all SP250 in our American warehouse have extension cords, you can choose to remove the power cord and put it outside the tent.
Now you can get it by placing an order on our website.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks a ton guys. I'm having a lot of opportunities from that grow. I'll be doing several things in 19, Got them drying as we speak. Definitely stuff I'll probably keep for myself lol.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Happy weekend everyone!
For the COB lights, we sell a lot in US, so that now US is kinda out of stock. If you still want to order the COB lights and get the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion, we might need you to wait some days, we will need to arrange shipment from Canada to you. Other countries like Canada, UK, Austrilia, we still have stock, please feel free to make the purchase.