What's new

I need your opinion

juggernaut

I'm looking for the most powerful seeds from each seed company. The buzz still has to be very enjoyable. Throw down your thoughts on any or all seeds. I'm in brutal pain from a spinal cord injury. Hight THC strains have helped the most. The stronger strains seem to work best. Not just High thc levels. It has to be very good quality resin.
When I find a strain that helps a bit, I'm happy that it helps but it just makes me think that their's something out there thats better or even 100% complete.
So with all the seed banks out there and each seed co having 20+ seed strains...... Thats alot of strains to try/buy$$. So any thoughts on heavy hitting strains it would save me a lot of time and $$$$$.

Carraxe

Veteran
Taskenti. There is a lot of info. It is the strongest I've found in body sedation.

Cheers

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sometimes its about the combination of ingredients rather then the % thc. you probably want to go for the indica leaning hybrids. if you can get cuts you might want to try those as someone has already done all the selective work for you.

G

growhigh1233

k train.... strongest thc in greenhouse collection,1 strongest seedlines money can buy

chem dog.... renowned for its pain relief

ajan haze 3.....has very high cbd and cbn for a sativa ....euphoric

all from greenhouse seeds

all tested under lab condition's

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

Have you tried making your own edibles? I'm converted after some experimentation. The great thing is you can make it as strong as you need. Much easier on the body than smoking if you need a lot of THC.

G

growhigh1233

Hybrids....help with pain and elevate mood.

im healthy and pain free personally (famous last words) but spoke to people who suffer and they say they need the mind expansion in a strain to, as it helps take the mind off the pain as well as the body stone to numb you somewhat

iv had good experiences with ajans 3 haze in this respect feels sativa but its underpinned with a warmness u feel inside

and when look at the lab results you see why very high cbd

EvergreenState

The most, very deep body, pain relief I've ever felt from a strain was from Richard Williams Back to the Congo.
I think the only site, that I'm aware of, that carries them is Hemp Depot.ca. It's a Canadian seed bank. Good luck.