What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current best spots for Rec?

Blaze20

Going to be in Colorado for a few days in April and trying to find the best Dispensary's for some flower. Went last year and swung by a place called L'eagle but I see now some people are saying it's not the best spot. Just looking for some clean high quality flower. Wouldn't mind some CBD rich flower as well if anyone knows a spot. First post but been here since 06 but forgot my username since I haven't been able to grow in a few years.

Thanks

bean_stalk

TGS - The Green Solution around Denver is the only place I shop. Flowers like Cindy White and Mob Boss are great but now I only vape their Pure concentrates.

Cheers
bs

satisfiedwolf

The Herbal Cure has some of the best flower around at very reasonable prices. Helping Hands in Boulder had some really nice organic flower if you’re going to be up that way.

Blaze20

I'll try and check those spots out. I was out here last year and hit up a few spots and while it was a cool experience I wasn't overly impressed with the quality. So far I can get better stuff in the bible belt lol.

jidoka

Might I humbly suggest that if you are near a Mindful rec store (Collfax near downtown) you try Grease or chem d x I95 or even gg4 if you don’t see it where you are. A more Sativa choice would be Pootie Tang

Watch out for those damn dab buses. They seem to take pleasure in over serving visitors

Latest posts

Latest posts