What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the Best CBD Oil on the Market?

brown_thumb

My homie has keys of raw cbd crystal for sale....isolate is better than any oil as it's not diluted

From what I understand, full-spectrum is far better if one can handle the THD. But at the very least, full-spectrum hemp oils with extremely low THD is reported to be better than CBD isolates.

I've tried CBD isolates and they did absolutely nothing for me.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I understand, full-spectrum is far better if one can handle the THD. But at the very least, full-spectrum hemp oils with extremely low THD is reported to be better than CBD isolates.

I've tried CBD isolates and they did absolutely nothing for me.

Very true! Use the example/analogy of oatmeal: Prepackaged instant for microwave......or.........old fashioned rolled oats that take 5 minutes more to cook. Which is healthier, has MORE nutrition? Same goes for FULL SPECTRUM vs. isolate.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I like to think I get plenty of the whole spectrum, and just lack the CBD. That is why I like isolate tincture.

Medterra is available OTC at my local pharmacy, but for the next 2 days they have a sale online.

https://medterrahemp.org/

I'm getting 3ea 1000mg isolates, for 30% off with free shipping and free 250ml. This is part of re-stocking after my WuFlu supplies have been used up the last 3 months. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts