What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best dispensary flower products?

green404

Customers and pm and bugs and whatnot as well, I'm sure. ;) I walked into Medicine Man and knew instantly, from the smell in the air, I was going to be disappointed. THA has better and it's just -meh-, nothing special.

Medicine Man is the worst.. that Denver has to offer. Over priced trash run by a scammer/fraudster that dosn't even smoke pot.

chinese-mecican

IMO all dispensary herb is garbage, I moved to Colorado 5 years ago thinking killer bud would be around, and while i did find some good bud in town (CAM Had the best) I am growing again because everything around Denver is junk! I will put my flower up against any dispensary in town and its not even close!

Peacefrog

Veteran
In Southern Colorado the quality and price of legal bud has improved tremendously over the last year as the market has matured and the crap suppliers have been weeded out. I would imagine the same has happened in the Denver market but I don't have to go up there anymore to procure quality smoke.

There are still dispensaries peddling crap weed for tourists where I shop but there a lot more selling quality weed at a good price. The taxes are and will always be ridiculous but the convenience and choice is amazing.

It's hard to believe how much our country's attitude toward cannabis has changed in the last 20 years.

BerrySeal

Medman just swooped up a bunch of chainstores in AZ. Exactly where that garbage belongs I guess. It'll be the best around though. The placebo people will eat it up cuz big operations are the most impressive, = best product. Hopefully all the shit producers end up in AZ and leave the rest of the country alone.

Latest posts

Latest posts