What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger V Sourpower OG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
There is big differnce, havent seen anyone run them next to each other yet.

The sour power og is overal more indica dominant in bud shape, and grows less thin branched.

The Headbanger is more sour D dominant in overall pheno.s also shows a more hybrid dominance.

Thanks for the replys......
I am pushed for space for sexing but I will try and run them side by side! Could pop 8 of each and see why happens!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I would love to know as well.... Promises to be killer no matter what you find!! :tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
Headbanger...Look at TrichTysons Headbanger thread...i will help with the decision..DJXX

Just had a look! Tremendous!! Think am going to pop some seeds! How tall do they grow I have height issues so I will probs have to train they low then flower

DJXX

Veteran
Just had a look! Tremendous!! Think am going to pop some seeds! How tall do they grow I have height issues so I will probs have to train they low then flower
hey any questions just holla at Trich...may need some training to work for you, but is one of Karmas best ever...enjoy..jus holla if you need anything>>DJXX