What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog DD

M

Mr.Doe

These seeds came from Rezdog's Trinity Auction Relist in 2008-2009
Out of the pack I got 2 females and a baddass males used for f2's. Both females were used for f2's and this girl was selected as my keeper. Grease and funk all day on her. Almost an old school kreeper weed. The old heads around here love her and remind them of the RKS from back in the day...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The stud she was bred too....

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Very nice keeper ! I still hope to find something stellar in the Chem Sour seeds I have, even if the Double D is decribed to be the best from both release & sure the one you have look to be something special..

Peace

M

Mr.Doe

Thank you for the kind words and good luck on your search! I have seen great keepers from the 4SD line also!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those are some super fat male flowers!!!! Looks like it has the potential to make some hybrids that carry the super fat bud trait!! Super sick!!

TDK

Veteran
These seeds came from Rezdog's Trinity Auction Relist in 2008-2009
Out of the pack I got 2 females and a baddass males used for f2's. Both females were used for f2's and this girl was selected as my keeper. Grease and funk all day on her. Almost an old school kreeper weed. The old heads around here love her and remind them of the RKS from back in the day...

View Image View Image View Image

The stud she was bred too....

View Image View Image

sounds good:peacock:
Hope you try some beans or trade them to the Boo or else^^
Are the Keepers Clean??

I have 4 Keeper males and 2 keeper Girls from this datet beans but only ChemD..

I want make some beans too from them, and ChemD x Peyote should be good too.
My try with my OG x Peyote is not ended yet but seams to be good ..

regards
:tiphat:

RulaTone

Veteran
send some to sbay !!
i really love this strain.
had the opportunity to try original rez and f2 from a friend and both were stellar, f2 showed purple traits as yours...
resin was out of this world, butane extracts were blood red!
i miss it, consider sending some to the server fund!!
thanks

M

Mr.Doe

Those are some super fat male flowers!!!! Looks like it has the potential to make some hybrids that carry the super fat bud trait!! Super sick!!

Thanks bro! I also bred him to a White S1 that I run. I wish I still had him around.... He was lost in a bust last year....

sounds good
peacock.gif

Hope you try some beans or trade them to the Boo or else^^
Are the Keepers Clean??

I have 4 Keeper males and 2 keeper Girls from this datet beans but only ChemD..

I want make some beans too from them, and ChemD x Peyote should be good too.
My try with my OG x Peyote is not ended yet but seams to be good ..

regards
tiphat.gif

Not a nanner ever on this girl! I have even stress tested her to the max!

send some to sbay !!
i really love this strain.
had the opportunity to try original rez and f2 from a friend and both were stellar, f2 showed purple traits as yours...
resin was out of this world, butane extracts were blood red!
i miss it, consider sending some to the server fund!!
thanks

If i still had the stud around I would do a seed run for the server fund. A local tester has 10 of the f2's going along with 10 of the White s1 x Chem dd. The seeds I have I am going to pheno hunt thru to work on a bx to my keeper mom! Now that sounds like a great run for the server fund!

TDK

Veteran
Thanks bro! I also bred him to a White S1 that I run. I wish I still had him around.... He was lost in a bust last year....

Not a nanner ever on this girl! I have even stress tested her to the max!

If i still had the stud around I would do a seed run for the server fund. A local tester has 10 of the f2's going along with 10 of the White s1 x Chem dd. The seeds I have I am going to pheno hunt thru to work on a bx to my keeper mom! Now that sounds like a great run for the server fund!

Great and good to here that....
And the bust sucks...
:peacock:

Wish I could see ( too blurry) But, the real deal say just trinity " chemdog d x sour diesel ibl" if you have them you are one lucky individual.

like these?

HOLY SHIT, used a program to clear up the blutty effect. And, i am soooo pleased to say tbat you sir are one of the MOST fortunate man. You most defenetly have the one and only,first realease and HIGHLY sought after "1st release" CHEMDOG DD. I also see some even older lisa marie, d39. How are yoj storing your seeds? And, bow long you think we have to pop them and still get viable and healthy plants. You really need to look into growing those for they are hands down the most potent,tasty, heavy and laughter/empathy driven strain EVER. GOOD LUCK WITH YOU JOURNEY.....:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
HOLY SHIT, used a program to clear up the blutty effect. And, i am soooo pleased to say tbat you sir are one of the MOST fortunate man. You most defenetly have the one and only,first realease and HIGHLY sought after "1st release" CHEMDOG DD. I also see some even older lisa marie, d39. How are yoj storing your seeds? And, bow long you think we have to pop them and still get viable and healthy plants. You really need to look into growing those for they are hands down the most potent,tasty, heavy and laughter/empathy driven strain EVER. GOOD LUCK WITH YOU JOURNEY.....:tiphat:

I gave my seed collection away a few years ago when my new wife didn't want me growing anymore. But now its legal here so...

anyway heres a link to arts grow of my S99 x Chem DD I scrapped the seed run because DD is way to hermie prone but there were 1000s of seeds in buds given out.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101248

kaneboy

I thought the first release was in 08 cause i got a pack of the first release dd,anyhow that gear is a legend now lost but never forgotton lol

I thought the first release was in 08 cause i got a pack of the first release dd,anyhow that gear is a legend now lost but never forgotton lol

Kane, the first release was actually in the month of october 2007, thats why most who got them in 2008 ended up with the FAR unsuperier second version that waz hermie prone with had much fluffier buds. But, trust me the first version is the best i have ever grown or smoked. And, not only are the females EPIC but, since it was the male that really made it legendary,the males that come are like NO OTHER. And, since i have two packs in the freezer i will def. Make f2's and crosses and send them into seedbay for everyone to enjoy. But, i will have to give out tickets due to the long line of people who will most certainly be waiting.:tiphat:

GSPfan

Veteran
Kane, the first release was actually in the month of october 2007, thats why most who got them in 2008 ended up with the FAR unsuperier second version that waz hermie prone with had much fluffier buds. But, trust me the first version is the best i have ever grown or smoked. And, not only are the females EPIC but, since it was the male that really made it legendary,the males that come are like NO OTHER. And, since i have two packs in the freezer i will def. Make f2's and crosses and send them into seedbay for everyone to enjoy. But, i will have to give out tickets due to the long line of people who will most certainly be waiting.:tiphat:

Good luck! Hopefully you get no issues!

What's the difference between the oct '07 and the early '08 DD release? There was nothing wrong with the '08 release for sure I know that. No more issues than the '07 release. There were shitloads of threads bagging on both releases by Rez haters as I totally remember reading them. Yet it didn't stop many from buying them. The '07 release is no more culveted than the '08 release nor any better. That's hype right there. EPIC 😀 FAR superior 😅 like NO OTHER 😂 please dude please you're tripping

The father was the dif. And ot made a Huge diff.

you sure about that? how about a link to that information. certainly you have read all those old threads from 10 yrs ago. if you have you will see how much both the '07 and early '08 releases were bashed on for being herm factories. i don't recall the pops being different. link please.

can we see the plants you will being doing all this work with? you keeping a 10 yr old mother? or do you just have packs of old beans? all these years and you are just now going to do this?