What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the strongest smelling gas/diesel/fuel strain in your experience?

ColombianDiesel

What is the strongest smelling gas/diesel/fuel strain in your experience? Which one is your favorite?

I love the taste and smell, a few of my favorites are race fuel, ssd and most chems I've tried to some varying degree.

I'd like to grow out some really fuel-drenched phenos, what are your favorites?

vostok

Veteran
THC BOMB auto femm, I just harvested smelt like Kuwait after Saddam set fire to them oil wells ...a real STINKER ...lol done in 90 days and compact too ...lol

Kaskadian

Veteran
Quite a few years ago I had a cut of sour diesel that straight up smelled like diesel/oil. I wish I still had that cut... the yield was absolute trash but it was some killer herb.

Scrappy-doo

Most here are naming cuts. Op, are you looking for a clone to pick up or a strain you can buy seeds of? For seeds, keep an eye out for stardawg if JJ ever gets around to releasing them.

ColombianDiesel

THC BOMB auto femm, I just harvested smelt like Kuwait after Saddam set fire to them oil wells ...a real STINKER ...lol done in 90 days and compact too ...lol

That's the kind of answer I like to hear! I'll add it to my auto list.

Most here are naming cuts. Op, are you looking for a clone to pick up or a strain you can buy seeds of? For seeds, keep an eye out for stardawg if JJ ever gets around to releasing them.

Clone or seed, I'm in Northern CA, so whatever's accessible and stanky as all get out. Preferably something more stable, a good base for breeding.

FtCollinsCough

Denver Sour Diesel circa 2005-2006. Always came vacuum sealed. Almost silver in color. Shiny and insanely intense fuel bordering on rotten fruit smell. Nose tingling. Miss that stuff. The high was almost too much.

Miraculous Meds

death star has the fuel/diesel with rks. Its the kind of herb that if u have a gram, in a bag, in ur pocket, in a 4,000 sq ft building, everyone is looking at u like u got sprayed by a skunk that got ran over by a fuel truck.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
ogk, sd, od, all have the most "fuel" smell taste of everything i've smoked. of the stuff i've grown nothing you would be able to get seeds of i'm afraid. sorry. if it helps i'm growing a gg#4 cross that released a lot of chem/fuel/diesel smell phenos. one smells like plain old motor oil and grease, and armpits. try glue trap from redeyed, and i think relentless made a ggxog cross.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

Sour kush by reserva privada
picture.php
picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Bio Diesel, and Sasquatch V2, which is a Bio D hybrid. Both from 303 seeds, my Sasquatch V2 is completely Bio Diesel dominant. It stinks to the point where I now refuse to put more than one in a round. I just had them stinking through 2 carbon filters and freaking me out for weeks. And it smells of nothing but gas and fuel. If you love diesels it will be right up your alley.

Matt8800

Im surprised nobody has mentioned headband. Ive never came across any bud that can stink up a room more than headband.