What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Bodhi strain?

spaceboy

Whats up everyone!
Just wondering what everyone thinks Bodhi's best strain is? I have 2 very nice phenos of Blue Tara and just started some Goji OG, but I what I'm really wondering is what are his main flagship strains? I am thinking the sunshine daydream, but not sure. Any input would be helpful, thanks!

K

kush kings

I think goji and sunshine daydream for sure. I think he lost the blue Tara. Tigers milk is another highly sought after strain of his. I personally like the snow lotus male crosses,his and house of funk's.
I haven't grown out any of his gear yet but my favorite that I will start pretty soon have to be love triangle and article fallout chem 91xsnow lotus(bodhi) house of funk. I also have ecsdxsnow lotus from hof KK!

The best Bhodi strain? I think that would be impossible to answer. He is really one of the most interesting breeders around and not sure if he has a main flagship strain. The cuts he has access to are super elite or extremely rare. His hybrids are (to me) some of the most exotic and unique available. He obviously puts a lot of thought into his breeding and the results speak for themselves. Personally, I grab Bodhi strains whenever they're available because production is limited. I'll be interested in hearing how your Goji OG turns out. I'm about to drop two packs along with a very interesting freebie that he included, Super Silver Strawberry Lotus. Strawberry pheno of Goji OG crossed to Snow Lotus.

J

joejusttyped

The best bodhi strain is the ones you can get your hands on LOL

spaceboy

Thanks for the replys everyone. I knew it was kind of a silly question, but I really respect everyone on ic's opinions so I thought, why not? I'm still stuck between Grape Stomper, Bay 11 or waiting for some more bodhi strains since I missed the last drop.

J

joejusttyped

Bodhi does a lot of limited runs so if there is something youre eyeing i wouldnt wait too long to pull the trigger.

JOJO420

Veteran
I just cracked my Ancient OG and Blue Lotus packs in Hawaii :)
First time Bohdi seeds grow for this guy, we will see.

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Ran the roadkill unicorn and was bomb..... That's the only bodhi I have tried. I have ancient og and Appalachian thunderfuck to run but wanna get more!

anyone have any pics of some Clusterfunk or Black Triangle they grew? anyone make any clusterfunk or BT f2s? i for one would love to get a pack of those.....please someone....make it a reality....

Last edited:
anyone have any pics of some Clusterfunk or Black Triangle they grew? anyone make any clusterfunk or BT f2s? i for one would love to get a pack of those.....please someone....make it a reality....
if your wanting someone to f2 bodhi's strains & sell them to the public... thats asking alot. :nono:
Your better off finding trying to find someone on the forums growing these and inquire about a trade in pm.

Bodhi has many badass strains available atm, including crosses with the same mothers as clusterfuck & black triangle, with imo, better fathers.

which father do you prefer? im partial to the appalachia male, but thats a gut feeling cuz i havent experienced any strains with it yet....i love how they are the work of both jjnyc and handl...too generous friends....i for one dont really care for afghooey for some reason, although i like the idea of there being some haze in that snow lotus male....never had blockhead, but i hear shes real strong meds....i think i just like the idea of having genes of an 88 g/hp more than anything....sounds like some narcotic short stout bushy fun!

CannabisTHC

I need to pop my Fantasy Island seeds from Bodhi been looking forward to those. I know a few others that have the other packs would be nice to find the shining example out of the bunch.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey

I've ran silver mountain from bodhi high yeild great ssh hybrid

The tude usually has bodhi seeds stocked think there is a promo on atm giving away his new synergy strain

Thanks
GA

INTENTS

my vote is...

my vote is...

Ive ran roadkill unicorn, blueberry hill and ssdd and blood orange so far...w silver mountain, snowqueen on deck..that being said the ssdd was definately the jar i couldnt stay away from....rotten bubba berry funk....super strain for sure. About to pull the first blood orange which smells like 50/50 bars,orange cream and temple hash....ahhhhhh...should be good..bodhi is a fantastic breeder! I always get a ton of females too.mycoman out.

T

TREE KING

Ive ran roadkill unicorn, blueberry hill and ssdd and blood orange so far...w silver mountain, snowqueen on deck..that being said the ssdd was definately the jar i couldnt stay away from....rotten bubba berry funk....super strain for sure. About to pull the first blood orange which smells like 50/50 bars,orange cream and temple hash....ahhhhhh...should be good..bodhi is a fantastic breeder! I always get a ton of females too.mycoman out.
and how did the yield and potency compare on the rku and blueberry hill? I'm running rku right now and i got some seeds of bh thats why I'm curious

dj.scotfree

Bodhi's "Synergy" = Pine Queen x Appalachia.. A synergy of breeders working through plant progressions = sonic, jj, h&l, bodhi, and cecil united. Peace~ DJSF

Tasty_Bud

Growing a Super Snow Lotus from Bodhi and she is coming along very nicely.
She was topped down to 2nd node which is why you see 2 main branches.
I still need to take babies (in about 4 weeks) from this mom, those will be going into flower in 50-60 days after taking babies. I am so tempted to just flower this girl out and then regenerating her. I'll keep you posted.
048.jpg