What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican Lambs Bread

bluesteal

nice, i just started some lambs bread seeds my buddys brought back from jamaica himself, super stocked about em. ive been told they wont do so good in door because there height?

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Most interesting thread. sub'd

I'd really appreciate info as to where I can get some 100% JLB, seeds. Since I'm in Colo., Time is not of the essence for my next grow. :biggrin:

ALONE; I'd love to be included in your test search or 'spreading' the genetics, plan!!!!

Hoping for the 100% JLB, however.

Too bad Hemcy decided to name a hybrid after the real thing.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
nice, i just started some lambs bread seeds my buddys brought back from jamaica himself, super stocked about em. ive been told they wont do so good in door because there height?

Train'em early and often I'd say. If you're limited by headspace.

They might even do better with the tips tied down?:)
Let'em grow 'tall', horizontally.

bad gas

Just harvested my one surviving JLB from H****y seed co.

This plant survived seedling bowling, non-phed water, crowding, and poor light. It grew into a 3 foot tall, spidery plant. Each branch turned into a 1 1/2 inch diameter cola.

Smoke report after a short cure. I haven't even sampled this stuff yet.

Have a nice day. bg

bluesteal

Most interesting thread. sub'd

I'd really appreciate info as to where I can get some 100% JLB, seeds. Since I'm in Colo., Time is not of the essence for my next grow. :biggrin:

ALONE; I'd love to be included in your test search or 'spreading' the genetics, plan!!!!

Hoping for the 100% JLB, however.

Too bad Hemcy decided to name a hybrid after the real thing.

my bubddy picked em up in trenchtown jamaica, he said the taxi man took him to this little house and soon as you walk thru the front door your out the back door but he said my the back door was a couple of bails of lambs bread, he wanted to bring it all back but istead he brought some of the seeds and about a pound back

2 Legal Co

Veteran
my bubddy picked em up in trenchtown jamaica, he said the taxi man took him to this little house and soon as you walk thru the front door your out the back door but he said my the back door was a couple of bails of lambs bread, he wanted to bring it all back but istead he brought some of the seeds and about a pound back

Trenchtown eh? Now that's a destination I hadn't really considered before. :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts