What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican Lambs Bread

A

Alone

JLB seedling...

JLB seedling...

This is the first seedling Ive ever germed that came out with 3 leaves. :biggrin:

A

Alone

3 weeks into flower at this point. (1 week in pics) Flipped July 29th.
Kinda spidery looking now at 3 weeks in.:biggrin:
I topped them about 6 times. They will be short little bushes.
Ill post fresh pics tomorrow so you can see how spidery and big they have gotten in 2 weeks.

I dont want big,tall, single cola plants in my garden anymore.
Just a sea of buds close together. Thats why I decided to start topping at least 2 -6 times a plant. I topped the SSSDH 2x so now they have 6 tops... but they could of been topped 8-10 times because the 6 tops really stretched still. Thats what I was trying to avoid but they did it on me anyways. LOL.
Im going for multiple heads for now on.... and the JLB is the first to be done like this. God is Great! God is Good! God is Love!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Really nice to see topped session A'
Main-tenant by hoping stable sexing, pure sativa are fragile, our line is worked IBL so will see, sex with love helps too... :D Patience as a medecine.

The Hatter

Veteran
Cannabiogen has a pure sativa Jamaican Blue Mountain if I remember correctly. Not sure if its in stock or not. I haven't grown that one.

I believe its also the Jam(aican) in the Nepalese Jam which is a pure sativa hybrid. It's more Nepalese Highland than Jamaican but the Jamaican is still very apparent in the cross. This one I am growing currently. Beautiful plant.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Great smoke report and some nice pic's.

Also glad to see Hemcy's reputation is still good.

Cheers

A

Alone

The 3 plants I had were 3 for 3 males. Tis ok though since I have many a bean to germ still. Im gonna pop some more shortly. Ill keep ya'll updated.

T

trichster

Ive had the pleasure of smoking lambsbread in Jamaica. Had cabbie drive me everywhere until i found it. 4 days of pure sativa high! Alone you describe the high to a T minus the pucking....

B

BasementGrower

the jlb.. ive heard good things.. had a couple chances to buy it .. but at the time i was into only Indica or hybrids.. not sativas at all.. didnt like the up high.. but man i wish i did.. now ill wait till some1 releases the REAL DEAL . and ill grab a pack.

A

Alone

Put these up because I erased alot of pics to make room for more.

Heres the Hemcy Seed co's Blue Mountain Jamaican. (SK#1 x JLB) ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

Alone

How many weeks did that bud go Alone?
Are you growing out the 100% Lambs Bread?
The BMJ from Hemcy took 9 weeks.
I had 3/3 males of the Pure 100% JLB.
I have many more beans to pop though. I will pop like 10 of them when I get the new place for sure. I was hoping for 1 female to smoke on X-Mas day but it never happened. Heres the strain I was gifted: (not my pics, but same strain) ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bad gas

Thanks for the updates. This stuff was epic smoke for me and my patient. I got a lot done and her kitchen is spotless. We got a good laugh from that one

Nice buds, Alone.

Mine is 2 weeks into flower. Each branch is turning into a cola.

Have a nice day. bg