What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[250watt] KPizzles Blue Dream (x3)

KPizzle

So this is my second grow, and thought I'd make a grow diary of it for you guys. It's nothing special, but I thought I'd share anyways.

Overview
  • Self-made tent using "Panda Wrap" for the walls/ceiling and mylar for the reflective material.
  • I'm using 5 gallon pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil with General Hydroponics FLORA SERIES nutrients, and GH Kool Bloom in addition to the nutes while flowering
  • I have a small fan on the floor and a 4-inch 172 CFM Centrifuge fan for the ventilation.
  • My watering works like this: I give them their nute water, then regular nute-free water, nute-water, etc...
  • My time-line is kind of f*cked, so sorry if there's any confusing. I'll be happy to clear up any questions.

I'm gonna reserve 8 posts for myself for my grow. I'll update them as I do this.

KPizzle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts