What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure kush

Ron mexico

Your descriptions sound spot on Raw Dog. Sounds like we got the same pk s1 from suge's cut... "Pk clan and nutting to fuct with", in my Rza voice!!!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Damn this pure kush sounds very nice. Would love to see something putting me down sometimes ;)

RespectGreen I do hear a lot about not flushing in Organics, but still I tend to think in any case the plant need to start lacking of nutrients and get stressed to reach its full flavor potential. My best indicator is the taste must be nice when the plant is smoked fresh. I have yet to try good unflushed organic indoor buds.

chief bigsmoke

Should you bush master or phosphoload these to get them to bush out? any advice on this strain would be much appreciated.

bushmaster and boosters like those contain dangerous plant growth regulators that are not deemed safe for consumption. They are in the process of banning these crap products

The products work, but they taint your plants and your soil.

Just my two cents...

Great discussion everyone. This cut seems a little less mysterious now.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
The PK pics look really nice! One thing I have noticed with Purple kush, Bubba, Master ect. is that they are the type of plants that if done mediocre, come out being mediocre. If done dialed in and perfect, come out too their full potential. I know most strains are like this, but with this variant it seems so much more the case. It really shows when the grower knows his/her stuff. My AK47 strain can be grown good and also perfect and come out almost the same every time with the exception of yield. I hope I made myself understood as it is far too early in the morning to be up and about. Just thought I would add this. Interesting thread.

TGT

Jbonez

Veteran
Suge PK, lower nug.. LVPK and LApure are called "PK", but are nothing like this cut.. As stated, has a complex merlot like aroma and a high you just have to experience to believe, extremely rare cut... Been runnin this bitch for about 3 years now.. Still my number one gal... .

Looks like pre98 in bloom, lil taller..

Put dudes to sleep with this cut lol....

attachment.php

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have a pre 98 bubba that was the best I have grown since I started, actually one of the best I have smoked, but recently I was gifted a purple haze cut that is better in potency and about the same quality in taste, but best of all a great yielder. Nice pic there jbonez!

TGT

Jbonez

Veteran
Is the stone from this suge pk similar to ChemD?

Yeah, a bit more lethargy tho, actually a shit load, this bitch knocks you out, down for the count.. chemD is a bit headier, but still a couchy cut imo..

Both are very unique, both powerhouses in my garden..

dro510

I was gifted a Pure Kush also a couple of years ago which he called PK. Im not sure what exact cut it is either but it is some of the best tasting smoke and it is super heavy,
Drying some right now.

PB061069_zps67e523f5.jpg

PB021052_zps8cb7cc12.jpg

PB021050_zpse5f17b90.jpg

PB021042_zps4f89f043.jpg

My mothers are very sick tho! This is the first strain I started to mother and I've had to clone her and start new mommys a few times.. I have a couple seeds i found in some buds but i kno it wont be the exact same thing.. :dunno:

B

BasementGrower

i deff have something along these lines now that i saw jbonez pics.. i recieved a clone a while back.. that was mislabeled.. and i havent been able to figure out wat it was.. n the guy i got it from i havent seen in a whileee.. but its the most crystally plant.. in the garden.. and its got a hell of a smell to her damn. its amazing.. now that im about to harvest her.. the smell is so intense.. i think i got a PK S1 .. ..

R

Raw_Dog

If someone knows of a more potent strain of marijuana, please pm me..

Suge PK
View Image

Where'd you get that cut from? I don't think that's Suges PK, that's GAPK, might as well be the same as LAPK. Suges
pk isn't the same, it had a little more umph.

Latest posts

Latest posts