What's new

Zesty stuff in the closet

Zest

I expanded my setup quite a bit, from 1 box with CFL's to 1 veg closet with CFL's and 1 flower closet with a 250W HPS. More fun included!

I'm currently have 1 plant in the flower closet: A.M.S. I only grew 3 strains before, but this strain is super easy to maintain. 19 days into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now I got more space, and I'm already preparing.

Keeping the A.M.S.
picture.php

picture.php

Church Mum
picture.php

Trainwreck Mum
picture.php

:wave:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Nicely done! :tiphat:

Did you use any additives in the water to root those clones? I've kept cuttings for weeks in cups of water without seeing any signs of rooting until I used clonex and some rapid rooters.

Zest

Thanks! No, I just use plain water. A.M.S. is quite good shooting new roots, the flower clones on the picture above are only 16 days old. My Trainwreck clones are 21 days old and just start to show roots.

Zest

A.M.S. Day 32
picture.php

picture.php

A.M.S. Clone
This one was pre-topped, plus she topped herself and now has 4 heads.
picture.php

Church
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow
Still re-vegging, but there is something happening on the left.
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so nice plants growin here buddy...keep tha great work up that i'll be watching tha progress fo su!!!

Zest

Thanks for hanging around Killerweed!

Yesterday I made my first Cannabutter with White Widow Sugar Trim I had in the freezer. Breakfast time :]
picture.php

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Lovely beautiful healthy plants ,very nice terrif job. I am going to try your cloning method. Every thing looks great.:tiphat:
:smoweed:

Zest

Dude I would love to see the details of your setup. Beautiful plants.

There is nothing much to show, everything is really really simple. But get an idea:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cool cloning technique, will have to try it out. Thanks for showing!

You are welcome!

That cloning method is great. Did you just use the EZ clone jell and then put it in water?

I don't use anything but plain water. Cut clones, put it in water and wait. Takes from 2 to 3 weeks.

Lovely beautiful healthy plants ,very nice terrif job. I am going to try your cloning method. Every thing looks great.:tiphat:
:smoweed:

Thanks bro!

Some more cloning action
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aaand the regular updates :wave:

A.M.S. Day 43
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

Church
picture.php

A.M.S.
picture.php

Zest

Updates!

A.M.S. Day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

Church
picture.php

A.M.S. Flower Clones
That will be interesting. The bigger clone already has 8 nodes.
picture.php

picture.php

K

Krshna

I like your style, from the lst to the cloning, good job! Also youve got some super duper green lookin leaves without lookin burned at all, very pretty plants!

Zest

I like your style, from the lst to the cloning, good job! Also youve got some super duper green lookin leaves without lookin burned at all, very pretty plants!

Thanks a lot mate!

A.M.S. came down today, at 61 days. Can't wait to have these buds dry. Greater harvest (but no scale) than my previous WW. Actually I had a little mold spot located at the very top of the bud on the main (trained) stem. Cut that bit away, all good. Still gives me a chuckle: won against the Anti Mold Squad first try. Anyway, it was a pleasure to grow her. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zest

A.M.S. Harvest
Some bits are missing :joint: Already a pretty good smoke. Overall I'm very happy to pulled another grow with the goal to increase harvest. Next is Trainwreck.

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck Day 22
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Church
picture.php

A.M.S. Flower Clone
That thing is a weird beauty.

picture.php

:smoke out: