What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

not sure whats going on

aceofspades

First time I have tried to diagnose a plant with a sickness, I am still reading, but it looks like on this certain plant it is spreading rather quickly, so could you all possible point me in the right direction? This is the only plant out of 14 that is looking a little rough, it is only on the fan leaves but I have heard that it starts at the lower fan leaves and works its way up then attacks buds maybe?

Heres a few pictures

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

appreciate your help!

Ace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the onset of Calcium def.

By looking at your plant, and the timing of flowering, I think if you did the next watering with Blackstrap molasses, you will get the need Ca.

However, I think in this instance you may need to make sure you have you pH on point by the look of some of the lower fans...

dank.Frank

aceofspades

Even though this is the only plant with this problem, and I have about 4 more from the same mom showing no signs of this......All the plants are getting watered with a ph of about 6.5.
I have read about blackstrap molasses, where can I find this?

Ace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JIP...yeah, I thought that the plant looked a bit root bound as well, but I mean, at this point in flowering...kinda a bit late to fix that issue with any real benefit, no?

Yes, some plants, even of the same genetics, produce a stronger root structure...it is one element some people look for when breeding.

dank.Frank

aceofspades

appreciate the responses........would it hurt the plant at all, since the fan leaves are almost completely dead, to trim them off or should I just let nature take its course?

Ace

Latest posts

Latest posts