What's new

Cannabiogen Leshaze Smoke Report

grow notes can be found here (http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1928561#post1928561). just thought i would put up some info as there is almost none and this is a really special strain. all i plan to do here is cover the smoke end. i was only able to witness this round so no pics(i know :fsu: ) but i figured as there was almost no info in english about this strain, some info was better than no info. these buds are from the sativa\skunk pheno and had no discernable haze influence that i could tell at all. i believe the lesotho strain used was a skunk and half of the dutch skunk\haze was a skunk which left this pheno almost 100% SKUNK. i've read a lot about people referencing "roadkill skunk" as though it's one particular strain. i've always considered "roadkill skunk" to be any skunky herb that when open in or around a car, will bring the police FAST and reeks of dead animals and or skunk spray. the leshaze fits this description to the letter. the tops were huge even though almost 100% sativa and were covered in resin. when opened, the buds REEK of skunk. can't think of many other words for it. smells like either rotting baby diapers or skunk. the smoke is smooth (around a 1 month cure) and hashy/skunky. really beautiful. very motivational high with almost no ceiling (though i will admit i have a higher tolerance, i have seen it leave a few people drooling and silly). the high is almost 100% cranial lifting the top of the head up a few feet and keeping it there. no shortage of legs either. 2 hour highs are not uncommon. for a strain this nice, i was surprised to see almost no grow reports or smoke reports. while we were at first a tad let down to not find a hazy pheno, the ones we did find are out of this world. for those that think "roadkill skunk" is gone or dead, you're not looking hard enough or you're definition of "roadkill skunk" may be a little off base. BIG thanks to cannabiogen for the genes. another fine example of the spanish leading the way in the genetics game.

Last edited:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Thanks for the report. I was just looking for notes the other day on this strain.

i spent hours trying to find ANYTHING on it before i bought it. most of what i did find was in spanish. i was VERY happy with the spanish genetics even though, as i mentioned, there wasn't a haze pheno in sight. i debated whether to post anything since i didn't have any photos but like i said, this one was special enough that i figured there should be at least SOME info available. i would very highly recommend for anyone looking for a powerful, sativa leaning skunk (as i've heard this pheno may be dominate overall). i have read of an indica pheno but we only ran a few beans and only got the sat phenos. we're already working her with an original hazeXsk#1 from sam skunkman to possibly try to find a pheno with just a hint of haze.

Last edited:
not even about to stir the whole RKS argument. this round i wasn't able to take any pics but wanted to give some info on a strain that might otherwise have gone undocumented.

M

medical_shed

Hi, just to let you know that the Lesotho is an African strain and not a skunk. Nice reports though thanks, this strain needs more info in english I agree.

i understand it's from lesotho but if i'm not mistaken (and i may be, ill admit it) it is mostly a skunk variety. lesotho is the region in africa it comes from. somebody else may have better knowledge than myself.

these pics were gifted to me by a fellow icmager and i felt compelled to add these beauties to my thread. these were not taken by me but represent the pheno i saw to the letter. beautiful skunky sativa heads that dry to a nice rusty amber color. BEAUTIFUL in every way...

B

bonecarver_OG

perpetuallylost said:
i understand it's from lesotho but if i'm not mistaken (and i may be, ill admit it) it is mostly a skunk variety. lesotho is the region in africa it comes from. somebody else may have better knowledge than myself.

i found a coute for u with links to forums to ask questions about cannabiogen varieties :D

charlie garcia said:
Hi sir

I will have not problem to reply to your question in several places like http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showforum=163 or
http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/forumdisplay.php?f=93

- -
Best regards
charlie

i just wanted to post a small update on the leshaze. it's now had roughly a month cure and the buds are all a nice rusty amber/green color. the skunk smell is overwhelming but there is also a slight coffee undertone with a slight rotten fruit smell when broken apart. the tast is unreal for a skunk. mostly thick skunky hash taste but also some undertones of pine, coffee, and jasmine. really exotic and very, VERY fragrant. the high is really unreal. after a nice cure, the head is well formed and usually lasts around a solid hour without having to burn more during that time. smoking more doesn't give you lag but bumps you up another step. GREAT daytime or morning smoke. perfect for wake and bakes and evening sessions as it's peppy but not racy. no problems smoking before bed. too much and you can become very silly but usually not until you smoke WAY too much. all around i would give the pheno i found a solid 9.5 out of 10. not only was it a pleasure to watch grow but also a real treat to smoke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts