Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Michigan > CBS news report

Thread Title Search
CBS news report Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2019, 02:56 PM #1
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
CBS news report

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driving...a-users-admit/

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 03:10 PM #2
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
DR? LaPook, who wrote this mainstream tripe, has ALWAYS been negative about MMJ. This is just another of his stupid insipid rants.

Sample size was only 800 people. No mention who they were, occupations, why they use, nothing. That guy is such an ass.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:42 AM #3
Ready4

Ready4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to beholdReady4 is a splendid one to behold
That was a total joke of an article. Chasing the cows long after the barn door was opened and the field gates were torn down. "Follow the money" is the story of that article.
Talking about medical MJ by that 100% self serving quack, after the whole State is legal, makes him look rather foolish. And who verified "all" of these 800 (bs) people were factual med patients ? A voluntary survey like that one is ridiculous, who would even respond to such a question. Reminds me of a couple "anonymous" voluntary surveys back in high school - many of us would reply with absolutely ridiculous answers ( while very high lol) about what drugs we were taking and how often etc. If anybody compiled that data (as they did in that story) would have had some real shocking results lol
Ready4 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.