You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Gene Okerlund

Thread Title Search
RIP Gene Okerlund Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2019, 10:11 PM #1
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
RIP Gene Okerlund

Another part of my/many of us of a certain age, childhood is gone.

Rest easy Mean Gene

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...D=ansmsnnews11
Hold Your Fire is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:30 AM #2
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Miner is a glorious beacon of light
Mean Gene. Loved that guy. Rest easy, buddy.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:55 AM #3
xavier7995

xavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to all
Let me tell ya somethin mean gene brother. When you get to those pearly gates you tell em the hulkster sent you. If those gates dont budge the MILLIONS of hulkamaniacs around the world are gonna storm the gates and tear that wall down brother.

Eh....started out with so much steam trying to cut the appropriate promo.

Instagram: xavier7995
xavier7995 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:41 AM #4
Shalako

Shalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura about
R I P Mean Gene...Some of the Best Wrestling was when this guy was around...
Shalako is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:19 AM #5
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
He was great. That era seemed better for wrestling than now. I am old now and that may play a part but still, they had a lot of great characters in the game including the announcers.
yesum is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:38 PM #6
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Mean! WOOOO! Gene! Rest in peace, thanks for the moments and memories.

And let me tell you something, brother!
They don't make em like they used to, or if they do, they aren't getting hired these days.
All the (WWE/WWF) backstage interviewers and ring announcers are getting replaced by good looking people. Nothing against good looking people, but 90% of em aren't memorable at all, more like interview-bots with little or no personality. Then again, most of the promos are written for the wrestlers, too, so we don't get that good chemistry and/or back & forth like, say Hogan and Gene had. Good old days, mang.. I mean, BROTHER!

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 09:40 PM #7
Chuck E. Kush

Chuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really niceChuck E. Kush is just really nice
Mean Gene was a true OG...
A huge part of my childhood, when wrestling was so good.
RIP