Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > President Trump just legalized HEMP

Thread Title Search
President Trump just legalized HEMP Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2018, 03:51 AM #1
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
President Trump just legalized HEMP

With the signing of the Farm Bill, President Donald Trump has just legalized Hemp in America.
I personally know someone who is starting a hemp farm. There's going to be a lot of money to be made and some new startups and expansions of many peripheral businesses going on. Domestic CBD production facilities processing domestic grown hemp.
I know the hemp people have lobbied for this and most in our mj community have wanted and supported this for years. all our lives actually. There are a lot of products that can be made from hemp;now the challenge is the processes, plants, factories, and many other things have to create the products and market.

maga

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2018, 04:51 AM #2
Starmstr

Starmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the rough
Locally there is a 100 acre hemp farm
there 4' un fenced o a state hwy
Starmstr is offline Quote

Old 12-24-2018, 08:50 PM #3
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
THIS IS NOT TRUE. 2 DAYS AGO ANOTHER POSTER PUT IN THE NEWS THREAD Farm Bill Provisions Lifting Federal Hemp Ban Become Law. THAT'S WHAT'S TRUE.

MAKING SOMETHING WE ALL HOLD CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS AND MANY HERE HAVE WAITED A LIFETIME TO SEE BECOME SOME POLITICAL STATEMENT IS BEYOND OFFENSIVE AND YOU SHOULD BE AS ASHAMED.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:13 PM #4
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to all
That asshat Trump did not make this happen. It happened in the Senate first then the house. Trump doesn't have enough intelligence or class to accomplish this feat by himself. He is the worst President in my lifetime and seriously undereducated with no desire to learn from others.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:30 PM #5
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
Have fun being Big Hemp! Hope they’re nice when sports spike your numbers above 0.03....
The people making these decisions aren’t interested in what *any* of us want, so keep an eye out for falling icebergs.

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2019, 11:35 PM #6
stewart169

stewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of lightstewart169 is a glorious beacon of light
Im surprised that bammy didn't claim it and you yahoos back it. I get such a giggle when you sad sack haters will spend so much time finding things to complain about President Trump. Maybe for good measure he will lob some bombs in the islamic country of your choice. Any of them is fine with me.

Old 01-11-2019, 01:23 PM #7
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Im surprised that bammy didn't claim it and you yahoos back it. I get such a giggle when you sad sack haters will spend so much time finding things to complain about President Trump. Maybe for good measure he will lob some bombs in the islamic country of your choice. Any of them is fine with me.

And WE'RE the haters? DUDE! You better check yourself.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:38 PM #8
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper thorn View Post
With the signing of the Farm Bill, President Donald Trump has just legalized Hemp in America.
I personally know someone who is starting a hemp farm. There's going to be a lot of money to be made and some new startups and expansions of many peripheral businesses going on. Domestic CBD production facilities processing domestic grown hemp.
I know the hemp people have lobbied for this and most in our mj community have wanted and supported this for years. all our lives actually. There are a lot of products that can be made from hemp;now the challenge is the processes, plants, factories, and many other things have to create the products and market.

maga

Nobody should be surprised to see these turds desperately giving Trump credit where he obviously doesn't deserve it. They know he's fuuuuuuuuuucked so they're pulling out some last minute hail mary's to rehab his image.

Trump didn't do shit, this is part of the Farm Bill.
beta is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:57 PM #9
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light
Regardless of what the haters say this is a good thing. Trump signed the bill so yes he was a part of getting this done no matter how much you hate him. If Congress could get their act together we would have a bipartisan cannabis bill with Trump's signature. That would probably just make the left hate him even more lol.
'Boogieman' is online now Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 04:41 AM #10
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Nobody should be surprised to see these turds desperately giving Trump credit where he obviously doesn't deserve it. They know he's fuuuuuuuuuucked so they're pulling out some last minute hail mary's to rehab his image.

Trump didn't do shit, this is part of the Farm Bill.
But it’s his nature to take credit for everything, even imaginary things. Why be surprised when his fan base expects him to?
White Beard is offline Quote