You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DTOG's Bunny Ranch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2019, 12:53 AM #561
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
What is the stable up to now as far as numbers DTOG? Its impressive and evergrowing. You could start a clone/ nursery business and have as good a variety as anyone out there. Id be first in line.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:02 AM #562
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
What is the stable up to now as far as numbers DTOG? Its impressive and evergrowing. You could start a clone/ nursery business and have as good a variety as anyone out there. Id be first in line.
He has so many I doubt he even knows!
Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:06 AM #563
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of light
I would get in line. Living in the south, it’s hard to pick up reliable clones so it’s been mostly seeds. I have some karmarado and white walker kush seeds I will get to soon. Inspired by pretty pictures
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:40 PM #564
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
He has so many I doubt he even knows!
We have a winner !! LOL ! Less than 100 that much I'm sure of.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:33 PM #565
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond reputeuseless.gardens has a reputation beyond repute
silver crisp

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:34 PM #566
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I have some pics. Gotta bring the wife to work and then go to my sisters to hook up a surround system she got for Christmas. When I get home , I'll post up the pics. Found a Silver Crisp that is off the hook in the looks department.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:58 PM #567
Goats

Goats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to beholdGoats is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I have some pics. Gotta bring the wife to work and then go to my sisters to hook up a surround system she got for Christmas. When I get home , I'll post up the pics. Found a Silver Crisp that is off the hook in the looks department.
pics coming
Goats is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:52 PM #568
DoubleTripleOG

Here we go....

Seeded up Chem4

Triple Nova

Ghost OG

Quote:

Quote:

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:54 PM #569
DoubleTripleOG

Tha Melon

These next 3 pics show just how heavy the buds are.

Quote:

Quote:

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:58 PM #570
DoubleTripleOG

Silver Crisp

Now here's the other Silver Crisp I was talking about earlier.

Quote:

Quote:

9 members found this post helpful.