Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Your favorite high, and how to get there!

Thread Title Search
Your favorite high, and how to get there! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 06:41 AM #21
acridlab

acridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant future
wake n bake to a hot dab of gg4 shatter "650 degrees on titanium nail". brush teeth , repeat. shit, repeat ..works every time.
acridlab is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:57 AM #22
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
LSD, MDMA and Cannabis. Some of the best nights of my life have been on LSD and Ecs. I realise it's a vicious circle of diminishing returns though so don't do it any more. Good MDMA is amazing the first few times you take it. Nowadays it's all cannabis for me though. Flower, edibles and the occasional bit of hash here and there. Hardly drink at all but have a few occasionally.

I try not to take things to the max all the time. I try and get to a comfortable level and stay there. If you push all the time you've got no where to go when you really need to get blasted. Your tolerance becomes too high. That's the way I see it anyway.

Old 01-10-2019, 07:02 AM #23
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Favorite high is 100% indica. Major appetite followed by sleep, then waking up still high...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:38 AM #24
soil margin

soil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of light
I gotta take a 2-3 week break, maybe a little longer. Then get super super high off some nice euphoric sativa or a hybrid while listening to some loud ass music. Feels like I'm on some drug that is much stronger than weed.
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 09:22 AM #25
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Will have to sip on a few cups of hash tea and knock off a bongs hits as I give it some thought.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:30 PM #26
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Wink Rinse and Repeat As Needed

One of these two usually does the trick for me.....

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 09:42 PM #27
Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
I've done every drug in the book and nothing tops a Cycle of Testosterone ... the older u get the better it feels.. like Thor 24-7 and most definitely worthy .. for real its amazing

Old 01-12-2019, 01:28 AM #28
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Try leaving out the mdma and doing 1000ug LSD. Way more fun.
Gotten pretty high on fluff back in the day fosho and I’m still incorporating those lessons into my life nearly 30 years later-lol
Burt is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 05:08 PM #29
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
I don't get high anymore.

I just escape from chronic pain.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 08:38 PM #30
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superauto View Post
How would you describe your favorite high?
My first thought? Seriously? I recall a conversation I've had a few times now.

You: Wow, that was awesome!
Me: You really liked that?
You: Oh yeah it's absolutely amazing, I mean WOW! Where on earth did you get this?
Me: I grew it.
You: F'king WOW!

That's the high I chase.

Edit: Oh, I like citrus, super clear headed highs from my cannabis too. lol