Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > President Trump just legalized HEMP

Thread Title Search
President Trump just legalized HEMP Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2019, 03:44 PM #11
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
If Congress could get their act together we would have a bipartisan cannabis bill with Trump's signature. That would probably just make the left hate him even more lol.
Republicans controlled all 3 branches of govt for 2 years and they didn't do anything at all. Nothing.
beta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:30 PM #12
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Republicans controlled all 3 branches of govt for 2 years and they didn't do anything at all. Nothing.
They cut taxes and it looks like im getting an even better return than last year so there is that, yea yea I know but the rich well raising taxes has never been good for the economy and I don't hate the rich to the point im willing to be worse off myself but...Republicans are retarded, yes your correct, many were trying to sabotage Trump before they left office but the voters put them there so.... I hate the religious Republicans who do nothing just as much as the left wing Democrats. I think Trump would sign a cannabis bill, I just don't think the bill will ever hit his desk because Republicans and Democrats get along like cats and dogs.
'Boogieman' is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 09:05 PM #13
izzypog

izzypog will become famous soon enough
I think that if we want to complain about who is right and who is wrong, do not accuse the president, or senate, or congress, look only to yourself, it is not about right or left, it is about whether you are free or enslaved. If you serve any idea, agenda, or idea, make sure it is your own and not someone else's. If you do serve someone else's agenda, then your mind is shackled and your soul is owned. If anyone here is dumb enough to trust any political agenda or politician, shame on you.
izzypog is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 03:34 PM #14
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Way to go, you gullible idiots.

Cannabis stocks fall after attorney general nominee's comments about marijuana

Quote:
At a confirmation hearing Tuesday, attorney general nominee William Barr said that the current system around marijuana laws is 'untenable' and he personally supports prohibiting marijuana across the U.S.
beta is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 05:35 PM #15
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light'Boogieman' is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Cannabis stocks fall after attorney general nominee's comments about marijuana
He stated he will not go after medical or recreational, so I doubt that is the reason for the drop.
'Boogieman' is online now Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 06:06 PM #16
izzypog

The stock market has been fluctuating for a while, not just for cannabis.
izzypog is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 08:21 PM #17
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh yeah? Well I'm rubber and you're glue... This guy?

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 08:29 PM #18
izzypog

I never knew I was gullible, that was shock enough, finding out I am a idiot, well, that is traumatic.
izzypog is offline Quote