Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 01:33 AM #261
gr8fulguitr

gr8fulguitr will become famous soon enoughgr8fulguitr will become famous soon enoughgr8fulguitr will become famous soon enough
Hi Repuk

Any thoughts about the re vegged ZamalDelica? I just re-flowered my indoor revegged Zamaldelica. It is stretching on week 2, on 11/13 light. I am planning on a 10-12 week ride, organic soil re-amended after the revegg period. I have a good feeling about this overgrowing my tent by looking at yours.

Cheers Repuk
gr8fulguitr is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:04 AM #262
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Hello gr8fulguitr!

Definitely!

I thought she had a very special pace, after your experience I now I realize those "halts" were the pests...

Mine had all kind of pests and yielded a decent amount, so expect her to marvel you with those giant trichomes and a generous crop if everything goes fine...
repuk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:05 AM #263
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
What kind of pests did you encounter?
BobMarley99 is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 06:44 PM #264
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
I have really enjoyed the thread Repuk.
Peace brother.
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 02:26 PM #265
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
@Farmerlion glad to hear that!

BobMarley99: The original plant which was grown indoors had spider mites and aphids.

I reflowered her outdoors, and she got white flies and grasshoppers, but the worst was Planococcus citri (citrus mealybug)
repuk is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 10:58 PM #266
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Repuk, my last indoor grow I had so many aphids you couldn't see the plants. I culled 80% of the crop. I became a big believer in ladybugs if I seen anything or not. Now I release 2000 in the first week of June each season. It's the cheapest $25 I spend on the season. Each spring I see many of their offspring still living in the area.
I also put birdseed all around my property. While getting the free meal, they knock out a bunch of plant eating insects.
Peace brother.
farmerlion is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:41 AM #267
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi repuk friend

Wish you and your family are having a good start of 2019!

So glad to hear you are enjoying with the uplifting and motivating qualities of your purple Honduras .... maybe she is not the strongest, but vey few sativas can beat Honduras for such bright enhancing effects, without tiredness or heaviness.

Panama Haze is not so gentle, she is much stronger, trippy and mind blowing than Honduras... she can make you sweat with her intense and rushing effect. It's been a while since i don't smell Heno de Pravia, but nice! I never thought Panama Haze would smell like this heheheheh wish you are enjoying your well deserved sativa harvest, especially now it's starting to age with the curing.
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:38 PM #268
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

@farmerlion: do you mean you release them on the greenhouse or just outdoors? Good tip with the bird seeds, hopefully they'll leave the hen coop alone...

@dubi:

Honduras cured to a peppery taste I love...

Trying to keep my hands off Panama Haze until it cures properly! Is a shame smoking her now (incense not there yet, whereas the green plant reeked to a sort of sweet catpiss)
repuk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:14 PM #269
gr8fulguitr

gr8fulguitr will become famous soon enoughgr8fulguitr will become famous soon enoughgr8fulguitr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
.........citrus mealybug
it even sounds bad.

thank you repuk
My revegg has tops everywhere. It is greening well. I have to look carefully at the timer. I want lights 11/13. My eyes sometimes dont work. but I think my lights are 11.5 right now.

it still looks funny but i like it.
have a look or 3... a side branch...
gr8fulguitr is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2019, 12:16 PM #270
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

@gr8fulguitr: looking great! not mutant sprouts...
repuk is offline Quote