Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > white widow, blueberry, jack herer.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
white widow, blueberry, jack herer. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2019, 08:17 PM #51
jonnyfli

jonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nice
wow they look good a lot better than mine darksider credit to you very chunky
jonnyfli is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:04 AM #52
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
White Widow

I am trying my hand at WW for the first time. I have always wanted to grow some old school. I got my beanz from Dutch Passion from growshopalien. I have always had great luck with this bank out of Holland. Anyway, the description states the WW Beanz come from the original F1. What was or is your expected yield off one? Did you Fim or top? What's the terpene profile like? Feeding regimen? I am growing in soil....

Peace

Last edited by Traceofvenom; 01-04-2019 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: 404 Link
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 08:36 AM #53
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
[quote=jonnyfli;8464788]wow they look good a lot better than mine darksider credit to you very chunky

Thanks jonnyfli appreciate your kind words.

Traceofvenom
White Widow

I am trying my hand at WW for the first time. I have always wanted to grow some old school. I got my beanz from Dutch Passion from growshopalien. I have always had great luck with this bank out of Holland. Anyway, the description states the WW Beanz come from the original F1. What was or is your expected yield off one? Did you Fim or top? What's the terpene profile like? Feeding regimen? I am growing in soil....

Peace

Thanks for dropping in Traceofvenom appreciate the visit.
yield.. im happy with anything to be honest couldn't realy say.
nipped once when turned. terpenes looking ok. my feeding 4 times a day Wilma systems hydro.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 01-09-2019 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: white widow photos
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:13 PM #54
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Blueberry.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:36 PM #55
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice mate ++

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 08:33 AM #56
jonnyfli

jonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nicejonnyfli is just really nice
amazing foxtails on the ww and big ass colas good job darksider
jonnyfli is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:33 PM #57
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking beautiful, the last time I grew up WW I also got foxtailed. Really powerful when you smoke.. BB looks dense & frosty.. great work!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 12:38 AM #58
Teddybrae
Irresponsible Hermit

Teddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant futureTeddybrae has a brilliant future
OUTDOOR W/W

Here's some W/W I germed middle of December. They're "fast" pheno and are flowering already. Maybe they'll get heads like yours ...

The whole modern conception of the world is founded on the illusion that the so-called laws of nature are the explanations of natural phenomena.”

“… even when all possible scientific questions had been answered the problems of life would remain completely untouched” (Wittgenstein)
Teddybrae is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:33 PM #59
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
Here's some W/W I germed middle of December. They're "fast" pheno and are flowering already. Maybe they'll get heads like yours ...

View Image

View Image
Sure they look great, december? wow.. a fast pheno from White Widow... or is a White Widow FASt version? Thanks for share & happy run!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 09:44 PM #60
DARKSIDER

Thanks for the comments guys much appreciated 10 weeks in and down today here is a few pics of earlier today thanks for this J TricH.
will get weights and smoke reports asap ..bananas thrown at the end but that's not a problem needed the scope to see them im a happy chappy stay safe all .

7 members found this post helpful.