Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Semi-autoflowering cannabis plants.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Semi-autoflowering cannabis plants. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2019, 07:05 PM #11
Thegermling

Thegermling will become famous soon enoughThegermling will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
The Germling, The Real Seed Company has some Semi Auto Flowering strains. (Lebanese, Highland Nepalese, Syria and Turkish) fall under the Semi Auto flowering traits.
Ace seeds also has a fantastic Lebanese. I have grown it out in the past and it was a beautiful plant. Your Landrace semi auto's will all be from this same part of the world. I'm not aware of any others anyway.
Ckeck out some of AiridBud's gear. The folks at AfterThought Auto's have been doing a real nice job for some time now. Peace MedDakotabis
Thanks for the pointers!
Thegermling is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:50 PM #12
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to allCrushnYuba is a name known to all
Semi auto are very photo sensitive photo plants. Not auto at all.
There was a cut on the west coast being passed around called Oregon diesel, i seem to remember.
Very early flowering

I don't recommend it, but auto Iranian by greenthumb. Overpriced shady seed maker.

I have never seen an auto or semi auto that i liked.. But you could clone a semi auto and find a good pheno. Have consistent results at least. Our longest days up here are about 15.5 hours. Most strains flower with 14 ish hours. So a pheno that can flower mid Summer here ain't a stretch
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 04:54 AM #13
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
Semi auto are very photo sensitive photo plants. Not auto at all.
There was a cut on the west coast being passed around called Oregon diesel, i seem to remember.
Very early flowering

I don't recommend it, but auto Iranian by greenthumb. Overpriced shady seed maker.

I have never seen an auto or semi auto that i liked.. But you could clone a semi auto and find a good pheno. Have consistent results at least. Our longest days up here are about 15.5 hours. Most strains flower with 14 ish hours. So a pheno that can flower mid Summer here ain't a stretch
Semi autos are Photo x auto, 1st-2nd generation. Of the 75% that are not auto, those are semi. They harvest sooner due to ruderalis
gene line. Actually, we have numerous customers that like it for the sake of quicker harvest, and ability to clone.

Genetic profiles are important in semi-autos, that's for sure. So perhaps the strains you've tried haven't met the standard.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:04 PM #14
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
I will be running some crosses I made last summer. Lebanese x Auto Malawi, I will compare notes for onset of flowering. I look forward to the results of this project.
Peace
farmerlion is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:24 PM #15
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
yup photo x af. tried several. nice for early crop down south.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 08:32 PM #16
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
Good Info Aridbud, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Sadly Pseudoscience works the same way, and dunning kruger aint helping much either...
The Science Of Grow Lighting (HPS, CMH, LED) & Photosynthesis Explained: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358147

The Drying and Cure Process Explained In Depth, Information On Long Term Preservation: (Sticky Thread)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358186

Tons Of Information On Growing, Root Systems and Breeding:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Tons of information on Humic/Fulvic acid and sources:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352265

HOW TO GET 1.5+ GRAMS PER WATT!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330588&page=29

A Guide On When To Plant Outdoors & Force Flowering:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 08:33 PM #17
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post
Germling:

Oregon green seed?I wonder if it's old friends from the Med group north of me a ways.Anyway,I have also been interested in the Freezeland as I believe it carries an elevated level of pinene,which can help open airways as I understand it.Problem is that there is only so much room.

Farmerlion is right about the Real Seed Co.Lot's of interesting things offered there,but does often times require some selection.

Big ups to Afterthought as well as Ace for some very fine offerings by stand out breeders.
Thanks Slim. We've got several big adventures for customers coming this way...new strains, lab specimen testing, the whole enchilada.

And right on, Ibechillin...like that insurance commercial...we know a few things 'cause we've [grown a few thousand...or more] things....
Good luck with continued grows!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 01-12-2019 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: typo
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.