Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2018, 10:19 PM #71
CannaRed

CannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
FYI if you subscribe to Youtube Red it allows you to listen to videos in the background with the screen off, it only downloads the audio to save bandwidth.
Thanks beta, I knew that but I'm a cheap bastard!
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 12-13-2018, 06:00 AM #72
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
That's what I do as well. I just hate wasting my data on boring video I'm not watching.
I have my cell phone bundled with my internet/cable and if I’m connected to my wifi it doesn’t use cell data. Check your provider, they might not charge you if you have your streaming data coming straight over your wifi to your phone...and if they don’t then try looking into what Beta suggested which would be a good choice if you need portability (ex. if you work somewhere without wifi and still want to listen to podcasts).

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2018, 01:15 PM #73
CannaRed

CannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to allCannaRed is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyMick View Post
I have my cell phone bundled with my internet/cable and if I’m connected to my wifi it doesn’t use cell data. Check your provider, they might not charge you if you have your streaming data coming straight over your wifi to your phone...and if they don’t then try looking into what Beta suggested which would be a good choice if you need portability (ex. if you work somewhere without wifi and still want to listen to podcasts).
I guess everyone set up is different but I am allowed 13 gigs a month of wifi. Then speeds drop big time

Old 12-17-2018, 11:20 PM #74
CannaRed

Update:
I'm liking Heavy T's Grow Show more and more. They have alot of grow knowledge between them about many different grow styles and techniques.

The Adam Dunn show has really been on the way down. I really miss Mitch Shenassa - he kept the show rolling and on point.

Anybody know what he's up to now days?

Dunn show used to have episode every week, but not so much now.

Dude Grows Show can't decide their schedule.
They were doing 10 shows a week. One grow and one "culture" every week day. Then they changed to one show a day 7 days a week with the only 2 grow shows airing on weekends. Then changed Again! Now there is days they don't air anything at all!

Old 01-07-2019, 01:05 AM #75
CannaRed

Been a few weeks and I'm loving heavy T's Grow Show more and more.
Listeners call in and ask questions and Heavy, Horti, Jerome, Dr. Duff, and a guest answer questions and really go into detail.
Dr. Duff is a character based on how NOT to grow. First few times I listened, I wasn't really paying attention fully and I missed that part. I can't really do two things at once.

Lots and lots of commercials, but if not listening live, then just fast forward.

Old 01-07-2019, 02:20 PM #76
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post

The Adam Dunn show has really been on the way down. I really miss Mitch Shenassa - he kept the show rolling and on point.
The sound quality on ADS has always been HORRIBLE, it goes from indeciperphable whispering one second to "NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS" blowing out my speakers to the next. Everything you want to hear (like people talking) is too quiet and all the dumb sound effects are jacked to the max. All that's too bad because the show has had some really great guests and conversations otherwise.
beta is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2019, 01:31 AM #77
CannaRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
The sound quality on ADS has always been HORRIBLE, it goes from indeciperphable whispering one second to "NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS" blowing out my speakers to the next. Everything you want to hear (like people talking) is too quiet and all the dumb sound effects are jacked to the max.
That's for sure.