What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline

Can anyone help me source legit shoreline and/or NL#5? I was a grower in dfw from 2000-2004. Grew shoreline and NL#5. Anyway went on “vacation” for a bit and lost all clones. Contacts I had have moved on with their lives. I’ve tried devils harvest shoreline and just wasn’t the same. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Has no one tried shoreline bx by shoreline genetics. Pretty sure hes from texas. I think he does 10 packs for like 250 or 300.

He doesn’t respond to me on strainly. But asking someone who has grown it, says it’s not the same. It’s missing that roadkill funk to it

Emeraldjack713

He doesn’t respond to me on strainly. But asking someone who has grown it, says it’s not the same. It’s missing that roadkill funk to it
Bout to run it soon shoreline bx,shoreline OG

Attachments

• 20230824_164415.jpg
    20230824_164415.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49

Emeraldjack713

@acespicoli the cross was made with Devils Harvest Shoreline, which is close enough to the original I'd say after working with it for 3 years.
Of course I have no reference to the real shoreline cut due to location, but my stuff checks all boxes. matches with pictures & descriptions in forums & seedfinder.
and everyone so far has commented on the smell

The s2 I am currently at, shows so many cool phenotypes.
I've showed you some spears, but it also goes the other direction.
full

full
That's not shoreline I'm from Houston where the real cut is from.