What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Banana Kush x Black Cherry Soda... Pushing the limits.. slight amber.. but gonna push her an extra week as i'm going away..
Loving the purp on her.
IMG-20161021-WA0025_zpsvf1wbczm.jpg

Pity I don't have anymore of her...

JAWS

if those are mine you have the lineage backwards.

BLACK CHERRY KUSH F1
mother===black cherry soda cut
father===banana kush f-9

have often thought about popping more black cherry soda seeds to look for a male to work from but as of yet i have not and all my BCS hybrid pieces have been made from the female side.

glad you like my friend :biggrin:

if those are mine you have the lineage backwards.

BLACK CHERRY KUSH F1
mother===black cherry soda cut
father===banana kush f-9

have often thought about popping more black cherry soda seeds to look for a male to work from but as of yet i have not and all my BCS hybrid pieces have been made from the female side.

glad you like my friend :biggrin:

AHH well thanks for clearing that up. I got the name on the bag to go with.

I have 2 different pheno of this. One like this with the purps and the other is totally opposite.. great green colour smaller buds but trich fields under the scope..... will post harvest pics end of week.

Very impressed Mr Jaws...

Bmac1

Veteran
Got the lime cookies cut i mentioned back today. Praying for roots and cant wait to run her again.

JAWS

was ask about the MRS. WICKED this morning..

ok so this is a WRECK PHENO of my fem COOKIE CARGO piece i made a few years back, the MRS pheno like i said is on the wreck side of the lineage and the MISS WICKED is on the mothers side of the lineage which would be the FORUM cookies..

i popped 5 seeds got these two pheno and kept them both, almost kicked the MRS. out but after giving her a second run i was really glad i kept her around.

the MISS & MRS. wicked are both clone onlies at this point!!!..

peace :biggrin:

DunHav`nFun

Well damn I just stumbled onto this one bro....Wish you`d linked me to your thread when we talked in pm....anyways....

Over here on my bucket watchin and droolin....:moon:....

Peace....Freds....:ying:....

Fresh Start

Chem Soda Cookies

Chem Soda Cookies

What up Jaws
I've found a killer pheno of Chem Soda Cookies in this round that is smelling like raw cookie dough- more cookie than forum is what I say. Can you elaborate on the cross? I've pieced together what the GSC Bx1/F2 is but I'm not sure whether it was a female or male that crossed the chem soda plant. From the looks of it, I've found a plant that looks like the Chem Soda plant you posted pictures of on the farm but like I said she smells like straight cookie dough. Not a bad yield on her either. I'll post my cut on here soon.

Thanks for any info you can share.

JAWS

sure no problem.

so far anything i have worked in the chem soda has been from the FEMALE side, i have a few f1 seeds still in hand that i have a death grip on for-sure...

the male bc1/f2 cookie male used was/is a heavy COOKIE piece with lot's of sweet dough to him so i'm not at all surprised your getting that pheno.

GSC BC1/F2
mother===gsc cookies bc
father===gsc cookies bc

GSC BC1
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm}
father===alien cookies {cookie pheno}

peace:biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
Got the lime cookies cut i mentioned back today. Praying for roots and cant wait to run her again.
too cool i have one just rooted of the Lime Cookies #4(lime leaner) and i have a cookie leaner Pheno #2...love this girl also...sweet creation Jaws...DJXX

JAWS

thank you brother, it's taking me this long to even run any for myself....hard to believe but crap it takes me that long for some strain's..

you find the FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE grab it, it's another killer piece just amazing cereal sweet dough smell to her as well.

hit the FPOG F1 CEREAL with my FORUM COOKIE male...

very nice piece :biggrin:

Fresh Start

Here is my gem I have found in 1 pack of Chem Soda Cookies. She is More cookie than cookie. I had two males that stacked hard when I flowered them. I made F2's from each male and I'll check out what those are soon. Also Hit her with every male I had at the time including A Purple wookie, Headbanger (very sour male), and pugsbreath. Thanks Jaws. Looking forward to the Fruity Pebble Cookie. :good:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JAWS

hahaha ya i'd say so, not much soda in there if any at all very nice..

ya the FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE f2 are out and about already, just been waiting for some grows of her to pop up to see how ppl were liking them before i made any more..to this day i have seen ZERO grows of her so i just moved on..

peace:biggrin:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Should be able to see my pics now bro.
I set to private a long time ago, and then made it public(members only) 6 months ago and still forces people to friend me first. Oh well. Lots of friends now lol.

JAWS

SIR, awesome brother i see them now..ohh i see your getting into the shatter making area as well, very nice...got the oil making bug maybe two years ago and i enjoy making the oil's very much and have gotten ok with the process as well.

i use the direct water blasting TECH, it works well for me seeing i'm in the middle of town and all.

ART, strange to be back after being away so long but i see there is still a great deal of knowledge on this site as well as some really good ppl.

thank's guys :biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts