What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone try any long bottom leaf crosses?

packerfan79

Veteran
I got a bunch of long bottom leaf crosses, with my 420 bodhi order. I have Lbl x sfv, and Lbl x starfighter, I also got a Lbl cbd cross.I have always liked sfv, and I hope that the sfv will come through, a bump in yield would be nice though

Tynehead Tom

no experience here yet but I got GG#4 x Long Bottom Leaf as well as the CBD variety Zero Dark Thirty #14 x long Bottom leaf.
Not sure when I'm going to run them but like you, am curious to hear about any other grows with the LBL cross as well.

C

chris harris

I got about a dozen of these going right now ( SFV, Starfighter, DeadHead, Zero Dark 30 , etc). Just one week into flower, so not much to see. I asked around before and nobody had much to offer. Surprise as I'm sure there's a ton of them that were handed out as freebies. I can post some pics as I get further along.

Yes. Got em as freebies and it looks better than the high dollar beans I paid for.
Almost done flowering. I can get pics tonight... She's a keeper for sure.
I forget the name but I will post it later too

oti$

I grew a single lbl x sfv hoping for an sfv leaner....it had almost no smell or flavor. The yield was very good, but that just meant I had a bunch of sub-par buds. This is my exoerience with a single pheno, so don't discount them. I probably have all of the lbl x's and will try more bc the parents sound like they could produce some nice offspring...the first one, however, was a bust.

packerfan79

Veteran
Thanks guys for the quick response. I will anxiously awaiting some pics. I know you can't go wrong with sfv so there may be some gold in them beans.

D3pthCharg3

no experience here yet but I got GG#4 x Long Bottom Leaf as well as the CBD variety Zero Dark Thirty #14 x long Bottom leaf.
Not sure when I'm going to run them but like you, am curious to hear about any other grows with the LBL cross as well.

Anyone have an idea what Zero Dark Thirty is?

packerfan79

Veteran
I am wondering the same. I got a pack. Probably won't run them anytime soon. I need a cash crop currently, I am in the drought mode, not much good around and I don't grow till mid to late October. When the heat subsides

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I picked up the following with my 4/20 order as well,

SFV OG x Long Bottom Leaf
Starfighter F2 x Long Bottom Leaf
Zero Dark 30 #6 x Long Bottom Leaf

From what I remember the Zero Dark 30 was some kind of Afghani deal but I can't remember anything beyond that.

I'd like to hear any updates as well to see if these would be worth running. I toyed around with the idea of running the SFV OG x Long Bottom Leaf if I'm impressed enough with the SFV to do a BX2 (Long Bottom Leaf is (SFV OG Kush x Jacks Cleaner2)

Tynehead Tom

when I got the seeds I did some googling. most of the discussions worth reading were on r*ll it up and I'm not a member there, just here. It will be a while till I get to my gg4x LBL and was actually thinking of gifting the zero dark 30 x LBL to a buddy who has some need for CBD rich weed as medicine.
from what I read, I am looking forward to growing out the GG4 x LBL tho :D

C

chris harris

If you flower out that gg cross, post up some pics if you can. That was the one only one I didn't get free, and wasn't going to pay $ 80 -100. Hoping for something good from the SFV x's, as there's SFV in the LBL as well, so bit of a bx. Grew Archive's Valley Girl, which is a SFV cross, was very nice, small on yield ( typical OG).
Out of everything these DeadHead ones stink the most. We'll see what happens as they flower.

Here's the deadhead x LBL :

picture.php

C

chris harris

9 weeks. Run them if you got them. They look good, don't about the smoke yet. Pretty good for freebies.

Starfighter X LBL ( got a couple of them).

Latest posts

Latest posts