What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.A.B

relic1981

Veteran
mmm. this strain has caught my eye. anyone have pics of plants ready to harvest or dried bud shots? ive been looking for a killer blueberry for a while. i am just not pleased with the ones i have grown out within the last few years. i even had a clone that came straight from dj short (when he did his norcal dispensary run about 5 years ago. he went around selling cuts of his personal stock including blueberry, flo, vanniluna, and chocolate kush) supposedly they were cuts from his mother plants but i got that info from the 1 dispensary within 60 miles of me that sells cuts. after growing it out a few times i was definatly unimpressed and startted doubting their claim.

can you guys give us a detailed taste and smell profile? im also interested in the yields. im assuming they are low because of the fast flowering time combined with the slow veg and little stretch. from what ive read so far it sounds like headstash to me.:tiphat:

bowdilla

mmm. this strain has caught my eye. anyone have pics of plants ready to harvest or dried bud shots? ive been looking for a killer blueberry for a while. i am just not pleased with the ones i have grown out within the last few years. i even had a clone that came straight from dj short (when he did his norcal dispensary run about 5 years ago. he went around selling cuts of his personal stock including blueberry, flo, vanniluna, and chocolate kush) supposedly they were cuts from his mother plants but i got that info from the 1 dispensary within 60 miles of me that sells cuts. after growing it out a few times i was definatly unimpressed and startted doubting their claim.

can you guys give us a detailed taste and smell profile? im also interested in the yields. im assuming they are low because of the fast flowering time combined with the slow veg and little stretch. from what ive read so far it sounds like headstash to me.:tiphat:

i can't speak on the yield or growth aspects of this plant, but every time i have gotten it from the dispensary the description is spot on with what has been said. dense nuggets, shades of purple and pink underneath, beautiful buds. very frosty and smells very earthy/skunky with fruity berries being the dominating smell. same taste. would dare to say that it's probably one of the most indica dominant plants i've ever smoked.

eastcoastrico

This plant grows awesome. I have grown it many times it's been around for ever. Basically grows for you. Really thick stem stout. Nice structure buds with pink and purple hues underneath. Very fast flower good for outdoor New England weather. It has a fruity berry smell with definitely a similar taste. A bunch of people have this clone in Rhode Island. They go by blueberry ,blueberry kush , mob , mother of berry. Mob actually stand for the initials of the guys son who invented this strain in rhode island than this cut got brought up to Maine where it got passed out a lot. now it is all over New England and best know as Maine's clone only mother of berry.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Bad pic. Fans removed. Green phenol.

picture.php

iamcatblue

MOAB (Not MOB) ...

MOAB (Not MOB) ...

Hey~ fyi: MOAB and MOB are two different strains... "Mother of All Buds" a Hybrid and "Mother of Berries" an Indica.

I'm in Reno, NV, USA. I was just looking at the MOAB flower for sale at SSR for $12.93/gram... $157.02/half oz. The description given is:
M.O.A.B., or 'Mother of All Buds', is a one of a kind cannabis strain. This hybrid strain gives you a little bit of everything in one single puff."
I have not found the terpene or cannabinoid profiles. Enjoy! :ying: