What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Northern Lights breeder?

UniXx

I'm looking for a breeder that has the best Northern Lights for a normal price, a feminised version is a must, because I'm gonna do SCRoG grow and I don't have enough space for a mother, so far I've found only Homegrown Fantaseeds And Sensi (their seeds are like almost 100 euros, so I'll pass on this one).

MickTheBrag

royal queen seeds fits the bill. 500g's per square metre.

fem seeds reasonably priced. cant go wrong.

i have'nt grown them yet but will soon.

peace.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
got 2 packs of Dr. Atomics Nl x Bluberry on Sat...11/7....germ'ed
using papertowel method...48 hrz later 100% germination on ALL seeds w/ good 1cm root tailz......perfect........Dr. atomics NL is very refined and good ole' fashion canadian breeding.......thats U'r best bet.....

D

danny karey

BCSC have a good NL#5 line from old sensi stock, I grabbed 2 packs of them for the fall. They usually go for 90$ Canadian.

Goodluck man

Danny

G

I like NL, and Peaks is very good. Dr. Atomics and Sensi's are both good and very similar.

JOeys is good.

KarMic

I'll vote for Dr. Atomics NL....

However if I were you I'd get something with a little more flavor...the NLxBB sounds outstanding.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive tried many northern lights over the years and still havent found a keeper nirvanas, sensi's, dutch passions, and 2 other unkown NL's and were not overly impressed with any senis's was the best but lacked that true NL taste and smell..

I do have joey weeds and dr atomics which im yet to pop and have ordered BCSC NL#5 and i also ordered female seeds NL after seeing this pic from lifebreather hope he doesnt mind me posting this but damn its beautiful..!!!

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i hear that....might need several packz for the serious pheno hunt...BUT wellworth IT.......imho
would make for a great project......SO mch to do and So little time......
one can only tend so many plantz........

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Ive tried many northern lights over the years and still havent found a keeper nirvanas, sensi's, dutch passions, and 2 other unkown NL's and were not overly impressed with any senis's was the best but lacked that true NL taste and smell..

I do have joey weeds and dr atomics which im yet to pop and have ordered BCSC NL#5 and i also ordered female seeds NL after seeing this pic from lifebreather hope he doesnt mind me posting this but damn its beautiful..!!!

Not much to add, except I run the BCSC NL#5, it is OK, but I doubt the best of all, Sagarmatha do a NL#9, the BCSC#5 is not NL#5 the breeding plant, just a mix of several NLs out there.

What about the Oasis from serious seeds?

Oasis from DP is NL#2, a friend grew her for years, slightly fruity, not a great yielder but not total rubbish, a good NL#1 is probably better, when you find one...

UniXx

I'll try the one Female Seeds probably, it's pretty cheap, 20 euros for 4 fem'ed seeds. Gotta read more about it

I

Indian Culture

I've heard alot of good things about BCSC NL#5 and Dr. Atomics. I've never tried Northern Lights, whats so good about it?