What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help diagnosing... plants took a turn for the worst

Grateful D

So all the sudden my leaves on my plants look like this. Happened almost overnight to 2 separate tables with 2 separate rez’s. One table is 5 weeks in bloom, the other is 2. I use GH Base nutrients with their feed chart at about 2/3 strength, with Advanced bloom boosters (overdrive, big bud, bud candy) at half strength. Also I use terrpantor. I use water ph’ed to 5.8 any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• A02754E1-CF9B-420F-A20F-54221290DE1F.jpg
    A02754E1-CF9B-420F-A20F-54221290DE1F.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10

Grateful D

Maybe a case of heat stress, just checked my controller and it said my temps maxed out at 86.5 and this issue doesn’t seem to be affecting the couple of shorter plants I had on the table or lower leaves

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Only/mainly older leaves? Then it's likely magnesium deficiency. That one can occur quite fast and results in interveinal chlorosis.
Got other pics including whole plants and other (different) leaves?

Latest posts

Latest posts