What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 25th update

July 25th update

Hello all,
My first time posting here in the auto section. Here is a few pictures of the plant and some buds. I'm running the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights from Ace seeds.

These are a great auto Dubi has been working. He has some others in the works as well. I will be running 5 or 6 outside next season. I may have one or two in the greenhouse as well.
Peace :tiphat:

Ska'd 4 life

Greetings all! Just a couple of pics of a couple of Mephisto Alien vs. Triangle i've got finishing up at the mo. One is quite small but very frosty the other is taller & not showing the same frost level as her sister. They've both had to contend with excessive temps in my small tent due to the freakishly warm UK summer we're having, temps have been soaring into the 90's with extremely low humidity, been playing havoc with the watering schedule! quite often i've opened the tent a day after watering to find the pots dry & plants wilted! These were grown under an assortment of cheap leds in soil in 7.5l round pots. Plain water/flush for these 2 & maybe another couple of weeks.

nokia 3 2018 248.jpg nokia 3 2018 246.jpg nokia 3 2018 254.jpg

The 2 on the left are the smaller plant the one in the tent is the taller, apologies for crappy pics, having to rely on 8mp camera phone!

G

ganjygav

Greetings all! Just a couple of pics of a couple of Mephisto Alien vs. Triangle i've got finishing up at the mo. One is quite small but very frosty the other is taller & not showing the same frost level as her sister. They've both had to contend with excessive temps in my small tent due to the freakishly warm UK summer we're having, temps have been soaring into the 90's with extremely low humidity, been playing havoc with the watering schedule! quite often i've opened the tent a day after watering to find the pots dry & plants wilted! These were grown under an assortment of cheap leds in soil in 7.5l round pots. Plain water/flush for these 2 & maybe another couple of weeks.

View attachment 464196 View attachment 464197 View attachment 464198

The 2 on the left are the smaller plant the one in the tent is the taller, apologies for crappy pics, having to rely on 8mp camera phone!

Plants look healthy considering the heat. I've got a tent with four plants in it under 600w air-cooled. Ive opened the tent a few times and the temps been 32c+. They're heading towards week 8 of flower and seem to be handling it well.
Not looking forward to tomorrow's heat though. I will give them some extra water tonight.
I only get to see them every second day as I don't grow at home anymore. I found a river shed that's all insulated the owner is letting me use.

Ska'd 4 life

Plants look healthy considering the heat. I've got a tent with four plants in it under 600w air-cooled. Ive opened the tent a few times and the temps been 32c+. They're heading towards week 8 of flower and seem to be handling it well.
Not looking forward to tomorrow's heat though. I will give them some extra water tonight.
I only get to see them every second day as I don't grow at home anymore. I found a river shed that's all insulated the owner is letting me use.

Thanks ganjygav, yeah we're not used to this kind of summer over here are we! I just about remember the summer of '76, at least we're not having to get water from stand pipes yet!:biglaugh:

Glad yours are holding up too fella, wise move on the extra watering, the heat looks like it's going to ramp up some more. If i'd of known we were going to get a summer like this i'd of filled my garden with auto's:wallbash: Oh well, school holidays start next week so it's bound to piss it down for 6 weeks!

G

ganjygav

Thanks ganjygav, yeah we're not used to this kind of summer over here are we! I just about remember the summer of '76, at least we're not having to get water from stand pipes yet!:biglaugh:

Glad yours are holding up too fella, wise move on the extra watering, the heat looks like it's going to ramp up some more. If i'd of known we were going to get a summer like this i'd of filled my garden with auto's:wallbash: Oh well, school holidays start next week so it's bound to piss it down for 6 weeks!

Yes definitely. I had one auto out this year and I kicked myself for not putting out a few more. I was convinced the weather would go the usual way and go crap.

Next year I will put out more and it will be a poop summer you watch.

M

metsäkana

i would like to see members adding fast bud pics i always see people with 5-60post adding them.. never people with 1000 post.. i seen so many ''newbie'' accounts adding so good looking fast bud photos but not so much older members'

how much light that plant had?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Not from Fast, but it was pretty quick.
Northern Lights
Dwarf phenotype
Popped May 1st
Flowered May 20
15.5 hrs of light
Harvested bout July 10th
Weight 14gr
picture.php

picture.php

MetzzGolem1988

Blu purple kush auto

Blu purple kush auto

Ciao a tutti :tiphat:
Volevo mostrarvi la mia b.p.k. dopo 6 giorni di secca e 10 giorni di cura in barattolo. Eccole

No flash
picture.php

Flash
picture.php

Ciao e grazie a tutti. Byeeee :biggrin:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
It's been a tough summer but a few of my autos are doing ok. Had a bout of mold on a couple more mature plants of Gomer's Surprise mix due to the nasty gross humid and rainy weather we've had.
I tried everything . Potassium bicarbonate, compost tea, Prestop. Nothing worked.

The Azure Rocket is showing much greater mold resistance compared to the Gomer's Surprise, which had great smell, nice structure but basically melted in two-three days of rain and humid sun.
The Azure Rocket smells good too. Very hashy and floral.
I was able to save some of the Gomer's Surprise and it has a nice relaxing, calm buzz. I really liked it . Great pain relief which allowed me to sleep like a rock the other night.

Afterthought's Azure Rocket. In varying stages of maturity.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php