What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How Many Guys end up looking Like Dean Norris as they get older ?

St. Phatty

attachment.php

In the first picture "Hank" the character has just learned that his brother in law Walt is the Ultimate Bad Guy, Heisenberg.

In the second picture Hank is talking to Skyler about Marie's shop-lifting, therapist-dodging ways. Skyler is dodging Marie's phone calls, so Hank is begging her to simply talk to Marie.

Maybe that's why he's turning on the charm, but I think he secretly likes Skyler.

Most guys don't look that happy when their wife has to be bailed out of the local jail for stealing jewelry.

attachment.php

I saw myself in video of a work session and was like, DAMN !!! Look like Dean Norris.

I would guess that somewhere between 1/3 to 1/2 of us end up looking like Dean Norris - if you take away the body hair.

{ This does not apply to women members. :) }

See that wrinkle ?

It's not a wrinkle - it's an elongated dimple !!! :tiphat:

So if you shaved the head of every adult male over the age of 40, how many would look like Dean Norris - if they had all their teeth ?

I'm noticing he has all his teeth.

He doesn't have that many wrinkles.

Is there someone who has a similar shaped head with a LOT of wrinkles ?

Attachments

• hank2b.jpg
    hank2b.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 26
  • hank4.jpg
    hank4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 25

White Beard

I don’t look like him: different frame, different structure - not even when I was bald and his age...he looks exactly like a football player who didn’t get picked up, drifted into law enforcement after a tour in the service.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Carl Reiner, Clint, and a Carl Reiner-Trump side by side.

I think Trump looks like Dean Norris - in terms of facial structure.

I see 3 different face types -

Clint - Lean, No Jowels even at age 85 or whatever, has muscle mass.
Dean Norris - Heavy-set, Medium Jowel-y, has muscle mass and some lipid accumulation (AKA Fat.)
Carl Reiner - Not heavy-set, Jowel-y, has lost muscle mass.

I'm sort of coming at this from a 3D drawing or sculpting point of view.

attachment.php

I added Sean Penn. He looks more like Clint.

Damn, Sean Penn has a big nose.

Attachments

• reiner.jpg
    reiner.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 330px-Clint_Eastwood_J._Edgar_Premier,_November_2011_(cropped).jpg
    330px-Clint_Eastwood_J._Edgar_Premier,_November_2011_(cropped).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 35
  • reiner+trump2.jpg
    reiner+trump2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 26
  • sean-penn.jpg