What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ontario strain sharing program?

yahooman

It doesn't take much effort to be diligent and keep your area clean and well ventilated.i also use micron screening on my intake so bugs cant get in.
Problem is most home growers are either uneducated on growing or lazy or both

I have lines I cant afford to lose so I practice good clean habits

Somatek

Don't forget inexperienced, that's often a driving factor and especially these days with all the new beginners now that it's legal.

yahooman

I have heard many reports on infested clones on nugswap I only deal with a few guys there I know that I trust really
When it comes to elites I only deal with good sellers on strainly

Thesearch

I dont advocate buying clones from strangers, though you do what you have to do to make your dreams come true! I think seed swapping, nug swapping and info swapping is where that group would be best. I try to only get clones from very trusted sources now. only takes one time getting bugs from a clone to learn that lesson. unfortunately I'll be working that day so I wont even be able to go but have fun everyone! Stay safe and use protection!

Somatek

I can't justify buying clones when there's so many interesting genetics people are happy to share for free. There's too much discrepencies between clones when tested coming from supposedly legitimate sources. Especially now with so many people growing S1's and not realising they're different from the original famous cutting. Even more so in Canada right now, I've had people tell me they hold "elite" cuttings when I know the person they got it from originally sourced it from me/S1 seeds.

Hopefully a site/subreddit/discord/etc pops up for people to share their experiences trading with others and grow reports of the various clones in circulation. Eventually you'd have a useable database of clones in making the rounds, good vs bad traders, etc. For now it's a new wild west and you'll need to watch out for yourself.

yahooman

I got lemon tree,tropicanna cookies and divine gelato from strainly and I would definitely call them all elite!especially the tropicanna cookies;its super special.best strain I have ever encountered.it was worth every penny,very blissful buzz and tastes like orange crush pop.beautiful dense purple nugs too

yahooman

Strainly is a genetic sharing site.has some killer genetics but u need to do your homework before you buy.only a handful of guys ship to canada

Thesearch

nugwap

nugwap

So I went to nugswap and it was very small but lovely with very friendly people sharing some tasty outdoor bud and some random seeds. I recommend coming and checking it out next time!

Somatek

That's good to hear, they were much more funnwhen it was a small group before it got bigger and attracted the wrong crowd.

yahooman

I'm starting to grow my clone collection
I now have lemon tree,divine gelato",wedding cake,gmo,cheesecake,sundae driver,tropicanna cookies and black banana cookies

Thesearch

I'm starting to grow my clone collection
I now have lemon tree,divine gelato",wedding cake,gmo,cheesecake,sundae driver,tropicanna cookies and black banana cookies

What's your favourites so far??
I need to sign up for reddit to comment there but I will make one the same name or cannabisandthesearch if thesearch is taken.
Did you go to this last one?

yahooman

I haven't been to a meet yet...probably next on as I have some clone buckets to bring..

The tropicanna cookies is by far my favorite...it hits checks every box.purple buds and tastes like orange pop
Lemon tree is also banging and the gelato is also extremely good...all worth every penny

yahooman

They are all great.those are my top 3....I'd even say the sundae driver is a tie for 3rd...pure grape candy terps

Gruru

anyone got mac1 caps cut up here in Canada looking for this bad boy for long time now or know were I might be able to source a clone

Latest posts

Latest posts