What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 on the floor - 12/12 from seed

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Day 58

Day 58

Dropped by Dad's, showed my brother the "ladies" - he hasn't seen them in a bit. He thinks we're geniuses.

C99, SuperSkunk & 2 of the WW x BB. The main cola on the WW x BB is really thickening up & the C99 has 2 dozen nice flowers. The SuperSkunk is a mystery, but it's growing (by far the tallest).

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Full rez fill tonight - most were at least 1/2 empty after 2 days. The C99 is so wide and has so many flowers. The WW x BB is thickening up nice, some fat colas growing. The SuperSkunk is my red headed stepson & I'm not really pleased with it's growth. Dad is in a few of these pics - he says "Hi!"

Jammal

looking good man.

is that back wall 4ft+? could squeeze in a 6 tube t8 light in there maybe? More is better

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
looking good man.

is that back wall 4ft+? could squeeze in a 6 tube t8 light in there maybe? More is better
Thanks! Pretty tight in there now, I need a shoehorn to move stuff around now. 24 x 48 is smaller than I realized for multiple plants.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
At Dad's tonite - full rez fill, plus added some molasses to the AN 3 part Ph Perfect. Took the plants outside to get some natural light pics. Day 64 since planted seeds.
WW x BB outside

Edit: Dad says that the WW x BB is his fave - he loves the xmas tree look & the way all the buds look similar.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Day 66 from seed

Day 66 from seed

Quick rez top up - these plants are drinking a lot of water. The smell is amazing, but only once the tent is opened. Carbon filter on high now, I can't smell a thing in the same room. C99 still has a ton of flowers, all stacking nicely. The WW x BB has probably 10 colas, 9 or which are just smaller versions of main cola. Thickening up beautifully.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Rez fill and visit with Dad. Took a bunch of pics, different angles & none of them do either of these two plants justice. About 3 weeks or so I think left. I can't put my fingers together around the main cola on the WW x BB. The C99 is a maze of flowering arms.

C99

Legalcdn

I am impressed with 12-12 from seed..great work.. The best is you are connecting with your dad..

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I am impressed with 12-12 from seed..great work.. The best is you are connecting with your dad..
Thanks for those very kind words - I agree, Dad is the best part of the whole operation.
Damn fine looking ladies.
Makes me proud to know people think that - very appreciated!

Way to grow DAD they look very healthy ,that's so cool that your pops is helping ya with your growing
Hey, thanks very much! Glad to have you all onboard for this. I tell Dad that people know about him & ask about him - he says to say "High!!" (his joke)

:thank you: