What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CannaRed's first grow diary

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I've been slacking on posting. Here's the last THC plant I had outside. I harvested at milky 3 days ago.

Cross of my PurpAl x Quantum Kush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Been a while since I have posted.
Been on small vacation. We needed it!!!

Before I left I trimmed and jarred the gg4, BD, PurpAl, and part of the NL.

Had a trusted fam member water the plants and burp the jars everyday.

Batteries died in my bigger scale. They want more for new batteries than I paid for the scale.
Still have the pocket digital.
I haven't weighed anything yet.

Going to check to see if the LED side by side plants are dry. Will get these trimmed, weighed, jarred, as soon as I can.

So much to do when you haven't been home for awhile.

On the day before we left my phone died in my pocket.
Had to buy a new one. Lost all my pics that were too large to back up.
Sucks. Lost all my downloads, and bookmarks.

MedFaced

Glad you’re back! Hope you got some good r&r. Was curious how things turned out. I see you posted a while back...must’ve missed the last round. I just jarred up all my latest. No help for MedFaced. Just the occasional hurry the fug up look from the wife.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I had a great time Med!
Back to reality tho... Fun while it lasted.

I got everything from the 600 hps trimmed and jarred except half of the northern lights plant.

Checked on the hanging plants from the LED side by side, and stems still bendy. Great humidity levels right now for slow dry and cures.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Purple Satellite was very frosty, even on the stems.
Fingers were covered and I only touched the branches.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Need batteries so I can get idea of weight yeild

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Numbers are in.
PurpAl x quantum kush - only 32.16 grams ( I threw away over 22g because of mold)

Bangi Haze - 59.5

Gg4 - 70.51

Purple Satellite #4 - 78.75

Blue dream - 61.73

Northern lights - 70.74

Didn't hit one gram per watt, but I'm extremely happy.

Outdoor Purple Satellites-
#3 - 25.62g
#6 - 47.96g
#7 - 71.91g

Still need to trim and cure two cbd plants and a PurpAl x quantum kush that were all outside.

Also going to start to trim the eight plants from the failed side by side experiment this weekend.

Latest posts

Latest posts