What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w 5x5 tent

Kimura

life got busy. Ended up taking these down at around 5.5 or 6 weeks. Have a new room set up and flowering. Using the previous flower tent to do some veg and cloning in. Will update with some harvest and nug pictures. Weight was fairly good for pulling so early, was much higher than I had expected.

New flower set up is a 10x5 tent with 2 x 1000w hps. Running one side as a scrog with 4 in 10 gal pots. The other side I am doing a mish mash of some of my buddies moms, and a few strains I have moms for that have never flowered out myself yet.

you cut them down HALF WAY through flower? dude... what the fuck. take the plants 9 or 10 week and then you'll be WAY closer to not failing... 1000w should pull 1.5 pounds... i cant get over you taking the plants down at 5.5 to 6 weeks. omg!!!

anon710

you cut them down HALF WAY through flower? dude... what the fuck. take the plants 9 or 10 week and then you'll be WAY closer to not failing... 1000w should pull 1.5 pounds... i cant get over you taking the plants down at 5.5 to 6 weeks. omg!!!

What happens when you have to abide by address specific licences, and one of your patients dies, licence gets dropped. Not ideal, as I am used to 2ish lbs a light, and not having to deal with shitty flower, but need to stay legal at the moment, too many years of not being legal, and stupid new laws. Plus when you have a fancy new rosin press, those early flowers make stupid marketable "ghost rosin". Go smoke a joint, sounds like you need one lol.

anon710

cant get over your lack of profitability lol. You wish you could take rooms down at under 6 weeks and get almost 1.5 per light, thats garbage yielded 20 percent in rosin? If ur a med patient I can send ya some meds to relax lol. Shit took less than 1.5 hrs to press, and came out fairly fire lol.
picture.php