What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
As many of you are aware I have a few auctions running on the site, I will use this thread to bump new auctions if that's cool with you guys, iv added a load more this morning and will continue to add them every spare hour I get here an there , we have a ton of stuff to upload, as said previously some the stuff is older stock and germination is questionable BUT still some life in these old beans yet, I have done some germ tests and got results and so has other members that have reported back to me,.. (for instance I have a lovely Sweet Purple plant im working with at the min out of a few 12-15yr old packs I found in the office she struggled at first couple sets of leaf's being the ugly duckling but is now turning out to be a swan), ... some packs have dates on that helps , so please bid at your own discretion, everything has a low reserve and there's some real bargains to be had amongst this lot,.. enjoy an happy bidding. :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can identify a lot of those seeds - who made them, based on how they are packaged.

There are seed from Relentless, Bench Warmer, ClearBarbedFunk -to name a few, in the most recent listings. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Bench Warmer seeds are the Ghostrider OG gear - the pack that says MeltingPot, was likely supposed to be sent to, well. I know I got a round of seed from Bench Warmer, so I recognize them. The Chem D/Sour D IBL x Ghostrider OG hold some great potential.

The Relentless is gear is the fem white crosses and the Fire Bx2. I recognize those plain packs as I still have some. Some good seeds there.

Not sure who sent in the Adub x GDPSkunk - but that has to be San Diego's Finest thread. GDPSkunk was work done by Subrob at one point around 2008 or so, maybe even a bit earlier. Regardless, those seeds are potentially gems. Adub is no joke. One of the highest tested cannabis strains ever at 33.1%. Another winner produced from Sour Dubb. Given the GG#4 s1 are there as well, in the same packaging, the logical assumption is those are seeds produce by Sunset Limited - sent in just after GG#4 won the LA cup and there was controversy over whose flowers were used.

Regardless, those are legit GG#4 S1 seeds, don't sleep on the potential to grow those.

dank.Frank

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
I like the auctions but I think they would be better if the timer reset at the 1 minute mark on those last second bids. That way people with the better connection don't always win and you dont have to frantically click when that bid comes in with 3 seconds left. I follow an automobile auction site and this is a system they use with great success. Bid in

the final minute and the timer resets to 1 minute.

NEED 4 SEED

I like the auctions but I think they would be better if the timer reset at the 1 minute mark on those last second bids. That way people with the better connection don't always win and you dont have to frantically click when that bid comes in with 3 seconds left. I follow an automobile auction site and this is a system they use with great success. Bid in

the final minute and the timer resets to 1 minute.

I think it is sufficient to place a high enough bid in the last seconds and when it's over, it's over. No need to prolongen the auction time. My 2 cents. But the rules need to be written somewhere, which I didn't find yet.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
New Auctions up,... :tiphat:

we are taking Paypal payments at the min ,if you place an order PM or email me if you want this option..

Latest posts

Latest posts