What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo's 85w Grow Tent

CoCo_LoCo

I harvested and trimmed this weekend. Last time I dry trimmed and it took forever.

This went much quicker. I kept the scissors wet and clean by dipping into a cup of water. I got nice and stoned and just chopped away.

The downside is that you get no scissor hash :/

Here are the clone babies after 2 weeks under the new light. These pics where taken just after i topped again and wired down one of the branches.

My perpetual harvest is all fucked up due to me not being able to grow on my friends windowsill anymore due to winter arriving.

I had to organise a veg area which took some time so when the harvest is dry the veg plants are not going to be ready to flower.

Once the harvest is dry I will transfer the clones to the flowering tent but change to 18/6 until I feel they are ready to flower.

Will probably veg for 3+ weeks in the flowering tent.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Congratulations on the harvest looks awesome. It really helps having a veg tent. once you get it dialed in and can go perpetual you always have weed.

CoCo_LoCo

3 weeks of 18/6

3 weeks of 18/6

Here are the clone babies at 3 weeks of vegging. They are coming along nicely.

The clone guy told me these are 3 x Exodus cheese. The top left clone looks like every other cheese clone ive gotten from him but the right and bottom clone look different.

I think there has been some kind of mixup. Not that im worried, I wanted some new genetics.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

We are back in the main tent! Im vegging in here for a few weeks.

I have trimmed the clones and repotted them into 11 litre pots.

The top 2 inches are perlite. This is to be kept dry in order to stop fungus gnats. (This ended up not working at all as the perlite slowly gets wet.)

I have also added filters to air in and out to stop insects.

Also made a new net.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Thank you AgentPothead and Crowmax for your awesome rep bombs :D

Look at the beautiful clone babies. I love a flowering plant but the veg stage is also very beautiful. They just look so perfect.

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Very cool man. It must be a wild feeling being persecuted by the law one minute and having the freedom to do the same thing the next. I'll sub to your thread :lurk:

CoCo_LoCo

Very cool man. It must be a wild feeling being persecuted by the law one minute and having the freedom to do the same thing the next. I'll sub to your thread :lurk:

The constitutional court nullifies the law because its a breach of our privacy.

Nothing in this life has been more enjoyable than growing chronic.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

The plants have been in the main tent for a week now and they have shown some nice growth. Im hoping they will be ready to flower in 2 weeks.

The two cheese plants are looking pretty similar now. Although im still not 100%

The runt is a sort of grapefruit strain. When rubbing the stems I get a very potent sweet grapefruity smell. Definitely not cheese. No idea what it could be. Its a slow grower. I topped the shit out of it and its taken very long to recover.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

I ended up moving them around to try better use the space. The biggest one at the back with the smaller one and the runt in the front.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Ok plants have now gotten 2 weeks of veg in the main tent.

Im going to take clones in 1 week and then flip the main tent back to flowering.

The veg area is ready for the clones so I wont have to veg in the main tent again
going forward.

They got 4 weeks of veg under the DIY veg led (3w diodes) and by flowering would have had 3 weeks of veg under the flowering light (65w quantum board LM301b).

So next run the clones will get about 7 weeks of veg under the DIY veg led.

The 2 x cheese are filling nicely. The runt is trying its best.

The smell on your fingers if you rub a stalk is insane. Its like a
sweet smell with sour grapefruit smell. I am excited to see what happens during flower. I will call it runt fruit for now.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

I took clones on Saturday. I bought a little cloner, took three clones from each plant using cloning gel and popped them into the veg room.

It was the first day of flowering on Sunday.

Its not all good news. I seem to have run into an issue with the two cheese plants. There has been some yellowing and Interveinal chlorosis which i noticed around Friday.

I think this might be a zinc / iron def brought on by the raised ph or precipitation locked out nutrients.

Its not terrible but I hate seeing my plants in an imperfect state :(

Hopefully they recover very quickly.

Also I dont think I mentioned but last week I topped several of the branches on the cheese plants. The runt fruit was super cropped so I only topped it twice very early on. It has caught up to the cheese quite radically.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

I noticed the def on Friday, flushed and watered with old recipe on Sat.

Looks better. Not recovering at the rate I hoped. Its mid winter now in South Africa so the min/max is around 15/20 celcius.

I dont sell weed so I have to buy all this stuff out of my spare cash. Not that I mind
much its been such a pleasure and joy to grow cannabis legally. No stress of police busting your door in. Just enjoying my favourite thing.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

1 week of 12/12

1 week of 12/12

The scrog is filling nicely.

Im quite excited for this third run. The first and second run where 1 x cheese clone vegged on a friends windowsill for 6 or 7
weeks before being transferred to the grow tent at my house. This third run the clones where vegged in my new veg box. Two cheese
and 1 random clone that was supposed to be cheese but is definitely not. A stalk rub elicits a strong grapefruit smell. It was very
runty in the beginning so I call it runt fruit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts