What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Drewsif

Setting aside previous discussions and concerns for a moment, the current underlying issue now as I see it, is that True Terpenes replaced their Viscosity formula that was under FDA/OLCC fire with a new improved salubrious formula, which like the recalled formula, they profess to be on a quality level with mothers milk.

What empirical testing was done on the first formula or this new improved version to demonstrate it is salubrious without long term health effects?

A subset of that question is what liability insurance does TT carry to cover a class action award in the event we have another national episode of lipid pneumonia deaths from vaping?

If insufficient, will the TT corporation simply evaporate and leave the injured to their own or taxpayer resources, while their holding company purchases the assets and miraculously opens the same business under a different name?

Look, if the shit they sell at dispensaries isn't causing lung problems, neither is vitamin e.

Bud sprayed with canola + neem + garlic + baking soda + lavender + dlimonene.. Yet your worried about vitamin e which exists in those things you ignore, and also in the plant naturally?

Terpenes are lipids. Cannabinoids are lipids.. You crazy shits are big pharma best mascots.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Are you the Drew guy that killed all those people with the vitamin E acetate thing? Just curious from your name and your position on the subject.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm against killing people for money. Just curious, like I said, because of the name and your very singular position on the subject.

Peace.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look, if the shit they sell at dispensaries isn't causing lung problems, neither is vitamin e.

Bud sprayed with canola + neem + garlic + baking soda + lavender + dlimonene.. Yet your worried about vitamin e which exists in those things you ignore, and also in the plant naturally?

Terpenes are lipids. Cannabinoids are lipids.. You crazy shits are big pharma best mascots.

Since when are terpenes and cannabinoids lipids?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran

I can't fathom how shit would think if it had a brain and a capacity to express itself but here we go.

Just in time for Christmas. How special.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Since when are terpenes and cannabinoids lipids?

Thanks GW.

To big tobacco, ole drew was a hero. They want any non-controlled market gone, and killing people with bogus vapes is good business for them.

Since I have had my lungs on an almost exclusively terpene diet for the last 8 months (pounds worth), I am starting to wonder if I am doing them harm. The reason is because if I vape deeper into the flower and start shedding oils, or smoke several hits off a joint, my lungs feel heavier, like they are sticky inside. Right now they feel great, and I do not have COPD and need an inhaler.

Maybe a coating of oils to keep the insides from drying out would be better. Dunno, but this sensitivity to the oil stickiness is real.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks GW.

To big tobacco, ole drew was a hero. They want any non-controlled market gone, and killing people with bogus vapes is good business for them.

Since I have had my lungs on an almost exclusively terpene diet for the last 8 months (pounds worth), I am starting to wonder if I am doing them harm. The reason is because if I vape deeper into the flower and start shedding oils, or smoke several hits off a joint, my lungs feel heavier, like they are sticky inside. Right now they feel great, and I do not have COPD and need an inhaler.

Maybe a coating of oils to keep the insides from drying out would be better. Dunno, but this sensitivity to the oil stickiness is real.

Terpenes replace your lung lipids that can expel fluids with theirselves, which cannot. That's why people get pneumonia. It's like brushing your teeth and pretending the orange juice tastes good. But doing that to your lungs. Terps, bro.

Terpenes are not fatty acids but they are lipids. Cannabinoids all come from hexanoic acid... It takes 3 seconds to at least pretend to care about this shit. Grey wolf doesn't care. He posts for years the same sheep bah bah he read on a vape pen package. I hope someone does care when he gets his very own life threatening disease. Nothing else makes these lame internet posers care, until its their own ass sitting in the hospital.

"The major lipid classifications are: fatty acids, steroids, waxes, triglycerides , phospholipids, sphingolipids, glycolipids, terpenes , and prostaglandins (eicosanoids)."

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
This Graywolf has a fucking website and shit. You wonder why I have to shitpost to keep from getting sick on these forums?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210830_092330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.9 KB ID:	17930887

Pot growers are gonna need to stop coddling the blue ribbon special Olympics winners who have taken the stage thanks to the fact no one will call them out on their bullshit. Yall are literally feeding each other floor cleaner and calling it fruit juice. God damn.
​​​​​

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terpenes replace your lung lipids that can expel fluids with theirselves, which cannot. That's why people get pneumonia. It's like brushing your teeth and pretending the orange juice tastes good. But doing that to your lungs. Terps, bro.

Terpenes are not fatty acids but they are lipids. Cannabinoids all come from hexanoic acid... It takes 3 seconds to at least pretend to care about this shit. Grey wolf doesn't care. He posts for years the same sheep bah bah he read on a vape pen package. I hope someone does care when he gets his very own life threatening disease. Nothing else makes these lame internet posers care, until its their own ass sitting in the hospital.

"The major lipid classifications are: fatty acids, steroids, waxes, triglycerides , phospholipids, sphingolipids, glycolipids, terpenes , and prostaglandins (eicosanoids)."

xxxxxxxxxxx

Zat chew again Drew. You are just too too kind and as we can see, still full of yourself!

How is your public safety record???

You are right about the term Lipid, given that it is about solubility vis a vis chemical structure. Thanks for the new insight!

Lipids:

n.
Any of a variety of oily or greasy organic compounds found as major structural components of living cells; they are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents such as alcohol and ether, and include the common fats, cholesterol and other steroids, phospholipids, sphingolipids, waxes, and fatty acids; some of the lipids, together with proteins and carbohydrates, form an essential structural component of living cells, as in the cell walls and membranes. The term lipid refers to its solubility in nonpolar solvents, and has no significance with regard to chemical structure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to waste a good opportunity, as long as your back brother Drew, will you share how you made out with the FDA over your Vitamin E acetate product line?

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Here's what the cannabiz cooked up for you:

Latest posts

Latest posts