What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Something about protecting the cause of the fortunate horse?!?

LOL.. my Latin pretty much stops after "cannabis" "sativa" "indica" lol

prune

Veteran
Extract ninja, hey we all thank you for bringing this to our attention.

But.. straight up... Are you a TY competitor? Ex -employee? Both?

Thanks again.

what the fuck makes that matter? this isn't some comic soap opera here for your amusement, EN did a solid that is un-qualified by any bone-head reverse conspiracy you want to dream up to diminish or sully what he discovered. go back to afternoon tv if thats all you got to offer...

In the real world, California is reporting a fatality, I believe that's the fourth nationwide now to attribute to toxic capitalism.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
On Wednesday, Oregon health authorities said a middle-aged adult who died in late July of a severe respiratory illness had used an e-cigarette containing marijuana oil purchased from a legal dispensary.

So it's not just the street carts like most thought.

I wonder if the person purchased and used carts or he purchased the oil, concentrate and mixed a thinner to add to a cart himself. News reports lacking the details. Either way, terrible.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
what the fuck makes that matter? this isn't some comic soap opera here for your amusement, EN did a solid that is un-qualified by any bone-head reverse conspiracy you want to dream up to diminish or sully what he discovered. go back to afternoon tv if thats all you got to offer...

LOL

Ringodoggie

Premium user
5 deaths reported so far.

As for the legal dispensary. They could have knowingly or unknowingly bought black market carts.

Now that this has become a media blitz, protocol dictates that someone fall. A scapegoat is on the horizon. I hope it's actually one of the guilty parties. It usually isn't.

Cvh

Supermod
Preliator Illuminata de Cannabis

Preliator Illuminata de Cannabis

Don't use Google translator...

Let me reveal if peoples Latin are a bit rusty here, because it needs also to be song and not just read or said out loud.

https://youtu.be/ebk877L4DeU
(There a lot of translation errors in the English subtitles, but I think the message will get across).

or https://youtu.be/VoF9HUvYPKs (includes origin reference)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 deaths reported so far.

As for the legal dispensary. They could have knowingly or unknowingly bought black market carts.

Now that this has become a media blitz, protocol dictates that someone fall. A scapegoat is on the horizon. I hope it's actually one of the guilty parties. It usually isn't.

Oregon requires testing, but doesn't test for diluents. It could be axle grease and still pass for residual solvent, pesticides, fungicides, and mold.

With deaths and plagues come action, usually a wide pendulum swing going overboard. Now the Center for Disease Control, and the FDA are both digging.................

I can only imagine how many attorneys on both sides of the personal injury issue are lining up, and how many rabbits are running for holes.:bashhead::spank::lurk:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Let me reveal if peoples Latin are a bit rusty here, because it needs also to be song and not just read or said out loud.

(There a lot of translation errors in the English subtitles, but I think the message will get across).

Thanks for the translation brother. As you note, Google butchered it.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Probably should add at least caveat emptor...........

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I don't imagine any state requires testing of the dilutants in carts. Plus, the dilutant in question could easily have been sold to a legitimate manufacturer of carts and ended up in a dispensary.

My buddy is a big cart user. He buys them at the local bar where he hangs. Wednesday night he was laughing at the news and puffing on his cart. Last night a friend texted me and told me he was in the hospital. I texted him to see if it was vape related but I have not heard back. He is still in the hospital today.

This is some pretty fucked up shit. And, with all the mis-information I am hearing and reading, this is hurting vaping and cannabis in general. Too bad.

Greed is the worst sin.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't imagine any state requires testing of the dilutants in carts. Plus, the dilutant in question could easily have been sold to a legitimate manufacturer of carts and ended up in a dispensary.

My buddy is a big cart user. He buys them at the local bar where he hangs. Wednesday night he was laughing at the news and puffing on his cart. Last night a friend texted me and told me he was in the hospital. I texted him to see if it was vape related but I have not heard back. He is still in the hospital today.

This is some pretty fucked up shit. And, with all the mis-information I am hearing and reading, this is hurting vaping and cannabis in general. Too bad.

Greed is the worst sin..

Perhaps as alarming now that the issue is being seriously looked at, is the rise in e-pen vaping, and how its opened the door for cart witches brews.

Especially the increased use by the very young, in a convenient package to allow covert consumption during school hours.

Despite Sweet Mary's salubriousness on so many fronts, from direct experience I can affirm that Cannabis inhibits the retention and transfer of my short term memory.

Rippidid enough, I can lose track of what I am talking about in mid sentence, and despite the onerousness of education, what we remember is how we will be supporting ourselves as adults.

I made my living with involved math as an engineer, and yet can't do math stoned, because I keep losing track of my place.

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd

Yeah.. Google didn't help. They didn't get me much past the few words I could pick out.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
P
Despite Sweet Mary's salubriousness on so many fronts, from direct experience I can affirm that Cannabis inhibits the retention and transfer of my short term memory.

Rippidid enough, I can lose track of what I am talking about in mid sentence, and despite the onerousness of education, what we remember is how we will be supporting ourselves as adults.

I made my living with involved math as an engineer, and yet can't also can't do math stoned, because I keep losing track of my place.

I am going to disagree with you on this one (albeit, we are all different). I am a reverse engineer and math encryption is one of my things. When we reversed the encryption for DISH network's sat TV, I was totally stoned (aren't I always. LOL) I don't believe there is any way I could reverse math encryption straight. The amount of focus and concentration required just doesn't come to me straight. I am manic so it's hard for me to sit still. Sitting at my computer for almost 3 days without barely food or water was a pretty common occurrence.

Also, I recently read an NCBI report about how studies in grade school and high school age kids was showing better retention in short term with the use of cannabis. I found that very strange. I'll try to find that paper.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Just for kicks, take a look at this dump from an STMicro ST19 and see if you can see the patterns. Then, get stoned and watch them appear. LMAO

No fair peeking at the second file until after the first.

Reversing shit like this HAS to be done stoned. LMAO

Oops, no txt file uploads. Never mind. LOL

@GrayWolf
Howdy this is David Downs California editor at Leafly.
Longtime lurker on ICMag, and fan.
I'm reporting on mysterious diluent thickeners and want to interview you on your Viscosity lab test. Can you PM me as soon as possible? My email is david.downs@leafly.com.
Thanks.
hello david thanks for your hard work and thanks for trying to help the community!

I read your article today and you said I created that YT page but I didnt. Please correct your article because i dont want to be connected with something I didnt do.

I will send you my email address so you can reach out to me directly next time. I havent been in the best health lately so its easier to get me by email. Im happy to help fill in any blanks and give you a better understanding of the TT mineral oil testing situation. That would be a great article to write and would help a lot of people.

Especially now with the current outbreak of vape illnesses and the only commonality in two states (NT and UT) is lipoid pneumonia (caused by fats, like mineral oil and veg oils). I would LOVE to help you in any way I can!

whatstheworst

That is not me. No idea who that is.

I have been out contact becaus of health and family issues. Ill be back soon! sending in viscosity samples to the lab in FL one guy on Future suggested and doing all the simpler tests GOJoe suggested thorughout this thread.

EN. I read basically from the top. Thanks for everything.

What are you going to do about the vitamin E situation?

With companies removing their thickeners from their websites, it seems like it's time for a whole new series of tests.

What are your thoughts?

Latest posts

Latest posts