What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

stim

so what will everyone do when genotype is shut down dec 15th? they are already totally outside the law I think seed to sale will finish them. I dont know if anyone has planned for the inevitable fact that dispensaries wont be selling clones anymore

TheMan13

Veteran
Where will all the clones needed for these huge MMFLA licenced grow facilities come from after Dec 15th? Immaculate conception/"grey area" as it was with MMMA in 2009? You'd think it would be pretty dangerous for MMMA caregivers to feed these beasts with hundreds of clones being entered into that point of sale tracking overseen by law enforcement?

Budley Doright

Veteran
Where will all the clones needed for these huge MMFLA licenced grow facilities come from after Dec 15th? Immaculate conception/"grey area" as it was with MMMA in 2009? You'd think it would be pretty dangerous for MMMA caregivers to feed these beasts with hundreds of clones being entered into that point of sale tracking overseen by law enforcement?

The tracking system is called ..... Seed to Sale....

is that just a misnomer????

TheMan13

Veteran
The tracking system is called ..... Seed to Sale....

is that just a misnomer????

Not exactly, as a "seed" comes before a clone in theory. I assume as labs will be required for "sale", many won't make it to that end of the spectrum either ;-)~

stim

The real sad joke is that under ease of access laws a patient could get meds or clones from a street drug dealer legally but p2p or c2p transfer is grey area at best. Maybe the legal ops will go down 8 mile and buy 1500 street clones lol!

A

acridlab

Gelato 33
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stim

is that gelato a herm I've seen a lot of seeds come from that Genotype clone at local dispensaries.

SevenTreeFour

Great place, great genetics. Everythinh ive ran from Genotypr has been very stable. Mango Puff, Bubblegum Chem, Valley Pearl, Green Crack, Dosido, Gelato 33, 3x Crazy, Sunset Sherbert and Platinum Cookies. All have been pretty impressive and I'm not even an experienced grower, at all.

picture.php

Bubblegum Chem before fade

picture.php

Bubblegum Chem fading

picture.php

Sunset Sherbert

picture.php

Platinum GSC

picture.php

Platinum GSC harvesting

stim

How expensive are the cuts? Against my better judgement just because I hear its a very slow vegger I would def like some plat cookies in my garden. What was your favorite clone from them? thanks

Great place, great genetics. Everythinh ive ran from Genotypr has been very stable. Mango Puff, Bubblegum Chem, Valley Pearl, Green Crack, Dosido, Gelato 33, 3x Crazy, Sunset Sherbert and Platinum Cookies. All have been pretty impressive and I'm not even an experienced grower, at all.

View Image

Bubblegum Chem before fade

View Image

Bubblegum Chem fading

View Image

Sunset Sherbert

View Image

Platinum GSC

View Image

Platinum GSC harvesting

SevenTreeFour

How expensive are the cuts? Against my better judgement just because I hear its a very slow vegger I would def like some plat cookies in my garden. What was your favorite clone from them? thanks

Their cuts range from 15-75$. They do carry Leaf Doctor exclusives they are much more expensive. I like dealing with them because I know what I'm getting, is exactly what they say it is. NEVER any bugs, mold blah blah blah that so many people deal with buying clones. Ive never purchased an unstable clone from them.

As far as the Platinum, I'm afraid you've heard right. Not only is it a painfully slow veg, the yield is very low. I keep her around as strictly headstash and to eventually make some crosses. It is insanely potent. If you want something similar without the slow veg and a better yield, the Dosido might be right up your alley. Much quicker veg time, way better yield, very similar smoke report IMO.

As far as my favorite, hands down the Bubblegum Chem. Also extremely potent, great yield, visually stunning, tastes and smells amazing. Very easy to grow as well. The 3x Crazy is another really good one.. (OG Kush x Bubba Kush x GDP).

:tiphat:

stim

Thank you that really helps me. I had a feeling you really like the bubble chem I might be wrong but I think that might be Hammerhead from this forums bubble chem cut. I have been a little bit apprehensive about all of the cookie crosses but hearing good things about the dosido I may have to pull the trigger on that one. Its a shame about the platinum being such a slowpoke because I really like its flavor profile its sweetness is amazing. Thanks again!

Their cuts range from 15-75$. They do carry Leaf Doctor exclusives they are much more expensive. I like dealing with them because I know what I'm getting, is exactly what they say it is. NEVER any bugs, mold blah blah blah that so many people deal with buying clones. Ive never purchased an unstable clone from them.

As far as the Platinum, I'm afraid you've heard right. Not only is it a painfully slow veg, the yield is very low. I keep her around as strictly headstash and to eventually make some crosses. It is insanely potent. If you want something similar without the slow veg and a better yield, the Dosido might be right up your alley. Much quicker veg time, way better yield, very similar smoke report IMO.

As far as my favorite, hands down the Bubblegum Chem. Also extremely potent, great yield, visually stunning, tastes and smells amazing. Very easy to grow as well. The 3x Crazy is another really good one.. (OG Kush x Bubba Kush x GDP).

Grizz

Veteran

any chance in hell they have sunshine #4 ? lol

kaka_

They are worth the trip. I've got 12 of their varieties now. No bug issues ever. cannatonic, tahoe, biker kush, and sour dubb are my favorites in terms of plant structure, size shape.

SevenTreeFour

Never seen that one pop up on their menu. I try and look at the menu every week regardless of the situation because you just never know what's gonna slide through there. The menu this weekend is absolutely insane.

A

acridlab

is that gelato a herm I've seen a lot of seeds come from that Genotype clone at local dispensaries.

No hermies on the 33,, just a lil over hyped, imo. Very pretty and super potent, just lacking something.. its got a grapey/rose petal thing going on.. another cut wishn it was gg4, lol

Peace

Budley Doright

Veteran

Funny thing....I had a patient ask me if I could find that one.... It appears that the seeds were discontinued..... I told the patient I would keep an eye out for a clone....

Now that mr grizz also mentions it.... even more so......

A

acridlab

that sunshine 4 has eluded me a few times,, I'm over it now. its good,, but its grown by so many growers in mt. clemens and detroit i can get lbs. cheaper than i can grow em.. i still say gg4 shits all over it, so i wouldn't go on a big quest like i did.. wasted so much time and space… arggg part of this game now,, chasing .. I'm pretty pissed at the glue crew now,, cuz every cut sucks once u have gg4

Queef

Y'all into the glue have ya checked out that gg12 further genetics was offering up gg4 x Chernobyl (golden ticket)..seen pics on IG shits frosted as fuhh never grew it though..anyone run the triangle kush from sunshine State seed what are your thoughts on it..wanna say I grew a cut labeled triangle kush from people's choice and it had a berry thing going on... last year I lost my sick ass purple kush cut and I'm in need of a OG cut now.. here's purple punch i got goin..got motorbreath 15 and the sunshine #4 right behind it.

Latest posts

Latest posts