What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blonde Pomegranate Farms in Otsego

apollojmr

I just wanted to be the 1st and not the last. Unfortunately the only club I know of is Blonde Pomegranate Farms in Otsego, MI and they have the best lil setup:)

yooper420

Just joined IC, long time member of other forums. Got home 2 days ago from the Cannabis Cup in Clio. Great time had by all, same as last year only bigger

yooper420

how r you all doin
i think i met yooper420 at the cup maybe i had the gtape faygo purple strain

Yes, I do believe we did, memory only slightly foggy due to circumstances beyond my control. That being free dabs along with me being an old fart (67), with a long gray ponytail. Damn that was a good time, bigger and better then last summer. Already making plans for next summer.

yooper420

I just wanted to be the 1st and not the last. Unfortunately the only club I know of is Blonde Pomegranate Farms in Otsego, MI and they have the best lil setup:)

Did you happen to stay at the America`s Best Value Inn ? Had some peeps across the hall from me that were from west Mi. Could it be you ?

love da UP!! some day I will be able to move there and make a living and hopefully buy a lake. go to lake muskallonge every year and camp, love superior, love the back roads, love the people, fuck i love da UP

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Here comes winter, indoor growing season...! Cheers, Mateys.....! Next thing you know, we'll be harvesting Morels again, and hopefully a couple stacks o green....!

Play Pot Lotto: If you get lucky - you'll have a Lotto Pot..!!

growingcrazy

I will be heading down next year! We just got moved into our farm on the westside. Not quite in the peninsula but damn near.. can't wait to get some plant flowering! Interlochen is where I go when I am out..

stucrew

Hi all. I'm a caregiver for 2 people. I've been told that I can take my overage to dispensaries and be compensated. Anyone have any advice on this in the Lansing area?