What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20+ year established, well branded and respected head shop for sale in Central NY

gully laganj

The owner started this store and brand in 1995. He currently runs it and wants to retire. Leased store front. Great brand name, scalable, easily expandable. Glass, pipes, bags, shirts, papers, cigars, you know the stuff.

Average $1,100 daily sales

Includes all inventory, training, introductions to suppliers, the RV (because he does all the local shows and festivals worth doing)

The name is fantastic. The potential of it is kind of obvious once you to hear it. The brands reputation is beyond repute and highly respected regionally and locally. The right person would probably buy it and immediately open 3 or 4 more stores just with the current inventory.

Located in New York, very high traveled retail area with other shops and stores right between the urbanites, suburbanites and country folk. Syracuse area.

NY has started its slow bubble towards ending prohibition, one agonizingly tiny bit at a time. If you are looking to get involved in this type of business in NY, this might be worth looking.

Serious inquiries only. You can tell by the annual revenue what ballpark he is asking for it. I have no financial interest in the sale. I would consider buying it outright myself if I had not opened another canna related biz down the street 18 months ago which is opening another outlet this year. We would consider partnership with the right party though. Feel free to give us a holler if you are serious, qualified and not a douche!

Prospectus is available for qualified potential buyers.

Thank ya kindly!

GLG