What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eureka Springs Organics is for sale!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eureka Springs Organics

That's right I am selling Eureka Springs Organics. We have to much going on, and I need to down size my life. I have been working on a cannabis related web series, as well as many other things, and I need to free up some time. I have been working 7 days per week for about 6 months now, and it is just getting old.

That being said, If you or someone you know is interested hit me up via PM, or you can email me through the website.

I am selling my inventory, the website, amazon store, and ebay store, along with all of my recipes for every product I make. This includes the rights to my line of compost tea brewers.

I am selling all of these as a package, but would consider breaking them up if the money was right.

I have enjoyed this business, and I will still be around even after I am not the owner. Trust me, you guys will still see plenty of me in the Cannabis community. :)

Thanks for everyone's support, and I look forward to continuing the relationships I have built.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Cheap, as I want to find someone that will carry on with what I was doing. We have another business that is 11 years old, and it is booming right now. I am needed there right now. Along with the web series I have started doing, I just don't have the time to put into the is any longer.

I love it, and I get to meet so many awesome growers/gardeners, but right no it is just not in the cards for my life.

If you, or someone you know is serious hit me up, and make me an offer. I am sure you will be surprised by what number I may take. :)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
thread moved ...

thread moved ...

ESO.... your for sale thread has been moved to our NEW cannabis bizniz section....

Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Cannabiz Investment Opportunities > Eureka Springs Organics is for sale!

B lite uP

Somebody please purchase and continue the business, the compost teas and prices were the best! you guys had everything i needed!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have a bonafide profit and loss statement and asking price feel free to send to me. I make investments. How many years are you in business ?

ive been to eureka springs and the fact that it has an organics store well..... it doesn't surprise me. that is one of the coolest little towns. prolly one of the coolest places ive ever been. wish I could buy it. then I would have a reason to go there more often or even live there.

Space Toker

Veteran
I noticed this was posted over a year ago... is it still for sale? Why is the guy who started the thread just a "guest" now and how would you get in touch with them? When I search, I get a vegetable farm in Arkansas, and I feel this is far more likely in California... Sorry, was fantasizing that I actually had enough money! :D Still, these are valid questions I'm sure others would want to know (ie. location).

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sorry but the original poster has left the site, and his biz is no longer available...

Status
Not open for further replies.