What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PENNSYLVANIA MMJ STATUS ? WHEN ?

I'VE BEEN LOOKING LATELY TO RELOCATE SO FAR NOT DECIDED YET, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW, WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH PA? I LIKE THE STATE AND HAVE RELATIVES THERE AND LIKE TO BE CLOSE BUT THEY ARE CONSERVATIVES SO INFO FROM THEM IS OUT OF THE QUESTION.

ANYONE HAVE INFO OF; WHEN OR IF WILL BE MMJ FRIENDLY? AS FAR I KNOW AND SEEN A COUPLES OF STUDIES TRYING TO ACCEPT MMJ BUT NOTHING MORE EXCEPT THAT

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
federal-inmate, Can't say anything about your great state and the MMJ scene. But look at the bright side. You may have the two best teams in the NFL. Carson Wentz is kicking ass and my STEELERS are always among the best there is. How wild would it be if they both made the super bowl? It's certainly a stretch, but Ben was only one game away his rookie year. Carson has showed a little more poise so far than Ben did. Both teams are built to roll. Not much we can do about all issues with the government. We can enjoy football and grow our own smoke. GO STEELERS, GO CARSON & PHILLY, GROW GREEN!!!!! Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts